FS s939 stuff: FX60, CFX3200-DR, SLI-DR, ram

fhpchris

Limp Gawd
Pictures up tonight. Prices are w/o shipping. shipping East coast is usually ~10$ West coast is ~15$ I will ship to canada, if you pay shipping costs.

FX 60 = 499$

CFX3200-DR = 149$

FX60 + CFX = 600$

A8N-SLI

Vcore and Vchipset mods, comes with SLI bridge, and backplate(If I can find it...)

59$

TTT, delay on pictures, due to PC2100 not powering my temp rig. They will be up later today hope fully.

Yes. I have no use for it, It needs to go :)

Hopefully someone will want it at that price. It costs 189$ @ newegg :(

slidr1.jpg

slidr2.jpg

Not looking for any trades, mabye some other DDR1 ... Some UTT or a 2gb kit or something.

24 pin PSU with 500W+with a nice quality brand is also needed.
I need to pay bills, so this needs to go. It is modded with alot of very nice Japaneese caps by Denny @ extremesystems.

I have no real use for it though.

Updated prices: stuff must move! Prices do not include shipping.

FX 60 = 549$
CFX3200-DR = 149$
SLI- DR = 75$
Ram = 70$

Jesus, nice price on the DFI...I seriously would have jumped on this a few days ago...I bought a vanilla nf4-d instead for just a few bucks less :(

Fast Eddie said:
got a backplate for that SLI-DR $75, karajan?

No backplate or Karajan audio module. I got it from Denny @ XS, he says he modded it with japanese caps.

I have not even booted it.

I do not have the IHS that was from this chip, but it should work with any heatsink, as long as you are able to get good contact with the die.

I am not looking for trades at this time.

Those capacitor do look like the ones used on the venus board. Sound module is $10 plus shipping from DFI, I/O shield is $1. You can get all those accessories from DFI.

TTT.

Stuff needs to go.

Prices are without shipping.
DFI SLI-DR no accessories : 59$
Mushkin ram - sold
Adding Asus A8N-SLI vcore and vchipset mods + accessories = 49$

Keeping FX/DFI RD580. It is no longer for sale.

The mushkin ram has been sold, do not troll me. This is a PM I got...

WARDOZER9 said:
Ram without warranty = worthless
ITs nice that you got some high end mushkin ram there. But its worth about half what it would have been if you left the heatsink on. A requirement to having high end overclocking ram is a warranty. That ram isn't worth $70 any more. You made sure of that. There are professional ways to remove the heatsink so its never known that you removed it, you just plain ripped that thing off.

In all honesty you might wanna ask $30 for that ram if its a 512mb stick, becouse once it dies thats all she wrote thanks to you.

No one cares about the stupid heatspreaders. I also do not try to decieve RMA departments. Mushkin's RMA sucks balls too, BTW.

Do the math, Retard.
# of Mushkin ram dual packs I have owned = 7
# That died = 6
Guess which ones lived? The ones w/o the heatspreaders....

You flame me now its my turn noob.

When it comes to overclocking ram its better to have the warranty and be able to get a replacement than to willingly void the warranty and have it die during an OC. I would never buy ANYTHING from you as you are so fond of voiding warranties. I would be afraid to buy anything from you frankly. And your 6 of 7 is not good, that means not only do you void warranties. You have a significantly higher death rate on parts than anyone I know. I've owned and OC'd close to a dozen sets of ram in the last 7 years. Know how many died on me or had issues ? "0" .

If you want to be a dick about your own stupidity so be it. But don't you ever flame me you ignorant noob. And I feel sorry for the poor soab that bought your probably dead ram that has no warranty.

BTW, your "Do the math" statement is fn retarted. You admit you killed 6 of 7 sets of ram. I would never bragg about that ROFL . From that math equation I can see you don't need a PC. You need an etcha sketch . Every time you get on your PC it probably says its prayers.

WARDOZER9 said:

When it comes to overclocking ram its better to have the warranty and be able to get a replacement than to willingly void the warranty and have it die during an OC. I would never buy ANYTHING from you as you are so fond of voiding warranties. I would be afraid to buy anything from you frankly. And your 6 of 7 is not good, that means not only do you void warranties. You have a significantly higher death rate on parts than anyone I know. I've owned and OC'd close to a dozen sets of ram in the last 7 years. Know how many died on me or had issues ? "0" .

If you want to be a dick about your own stupidity so be it. But don't you ever flame me you ignorant noob. And I feel sorry for the poor soab that bought your probably dead ram that has no warranty.

BTW, your "Do the math" statement is fn retarted. You admit you killed 6 of 7 sets of ram. I would never bragg about that ROFL . From that math equation I can see you don't need a PC. You need an etcha sketch . Every time you get on your PC it probably says its prayers.

If he chose to void the warrenty, what the fuck do you care? He paid for it, he can do what he wants to it, and he can sell it for what he wants. As long as the buyer knows the heatspreaders were ripped off, and the ram has no warranty, then he is being safe. Selling the ram at at an incredibly discounted price because of this is retarded. If the buyer doesn't care, then let them buy it.

As far as your other coment about doing a better job so you can but them back on and RMA them, thats dishonest and is just bullshit. If your going to mod hardware, accept the fact that it will have no warrenty, and if you kill it, eat the cost... *stares at the SLI-Expert hanging on the wall*. Don't be a dick and troll his thread, you have no business telling him how to be selling his things.

WARDOZER9 said:

Pff, I have owned more ram than you ever have. I have 4gb of Teamgroup stuff here that works perfectly, not to mention the multiple GB of OCZ stuff that I have laying around.

Mushkin = bad. They are fine if you never have problems, but once you do, you are screwed.

Actually, I offered the person Brand new,sealed RMA returns, but as he has seen how often the RMA returns I get die, he wants the spreaderless ram...

Mushkins warranty is useless.

I do not care about killing hardware, as shit happens. However, I never pass things off as things they are not, to RMA people or buyers.

Honesty > all.

As far as your other coment about doing a better job so you can but them back on and RMA them, thats dishonest and is just bullshit. If your going to mod hardware, accept the fact that it will have no warrenty, and if you kill it, eat the cost... *stares at the SLI-Expert hanging on the wall*. Don't be a dick and troll his thread, you have no business telling him how to be selling his things.

TY TY :D

Oh, and the volt modded motherboard has no warranty too LOL!

FX has not been sold, I gave up on selling it. I gave in and bought more DDR1.

I didnt want to take a 100$+ loss on the RD580 either.

No one spoke up, so no one gets cheap, great hardware :(

Back