FS: Racks, Server, Switch, etc

athlon1.2

Supreme [H]ardness
I am moving soon and want to get rid of this stuff because I dont use it often and would rather not take it with me.

48 Port Cat5 Patch Panel
$25 Shipped
63_3.JPG

Cisco 678 DSL Router
Includes power supply, ethernet cable and DSL filters (if I can find them)
$40 shipped
IMG_0112S.JPG

Sharp UX-178 Fax Machine
$20 Shipped
IMG_0111.JPG

500VA UPS + Voltage Regulator
I changed the battery in the UPS about 6 months ago.
$20 shipped each or $30 shipped for both.
IMG_0110.JPG

4U Rackmount Server
Maxtor 40gb 7200RPM harddrive
420 Watt PSU
Athlon XP 1700+
256MB PC2100
ASUS A7M266
3Com Ethernet Card
It has two Digium X100P cards http://store.yahoo.com/asteriskpbx/wildcardx100p.html
They are not included, but I will sell them for $40 shipped each
I also have the audio card that came with the motherboard that gives you a bunch of other audio inputs/outputs, it isnt pictured but I will include it
$260 Shipped
(click pics to enlarge)

Sony 100ES 15" Trinitron Monitor
$50 Shipped

3Net 16 Port Switch
I bought this from NewEgg about 6 months ago, it didnt come with the rackmount brackets, so I had to buy them elswhere for another $20 or so. This switch has some VLan options as well as something for trunking, but I think the trunking will only work with similar switches. I probably have the original box and if I do I will include it.
$45 Shipped

Compaq 4 Port Rackmount KVM
I think this one is 3U, you can switch screens from the keyboard. I will include cables for at least 2 machines. I also have an MS natural keyboard and a logitech mouse that I will include
$50 Shipped

APC Back UPS 350va
$25 Shipped

The Black Rack pictured above
$80 Shipped, includes a bunch of screws

Silver Rack
I have this somewhere in my office, and never got around to using it. Please note that I will not sell this rack unless I sell the black one, which is currently in my garage.
$80 Shipped
cd_1_b.jpg

All prices are negociable, I accept payments via PayPal, credit card, money order, etc. Please PM or AIM me with any questions.

How sturdy are those racks? Could you take, say, a 3kVa UPS and stick it near the top of the rack?

dandragonrage said:
How sturdy are those racks? Could you take, say, a 3kVa UPS and stick it near the top of the rack?

Yea, but you'll have to bolt them down to the floor.

Back