FS Ps5 Pro with disc drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

bufodr_T

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
Nov 5, 2005
Messages
6,393
I have a few things to clear out. All in great working condition and recent system pulls.
I ship only to the lower 48
PayPal friends and family accepted.

1. Excellent condition PS5 Pro with the disk drive. Bought this last summer new from Best Buy. I literally played it for about 20 hours max. I’ll gets some pics up in a few minutes. Controller and console are like new. Clean smoke free home. It has pretty much been an art piece on my desk. Asking $old shipped/insured lower 48.



Everything works great and are working pulls.
Currently not looking for trades. I’m a fast shipper and items usually go out either same day or next.
My heatware 238-0
 
Last edited:
Great seller here. Have several transactions with him over the years. I’m not in need presently but appreciate the fair pricing in these troubling times!
 
Sorry for the late reply. I was at a softball game last night. Pvtgoose had first dibs. If anything falls through I will go down the line to next. Thanks everyone
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top