FS: PNY 6800gt Cheap! "Excellent Photos"

Status
Not open for further replies.
winuxgeek said:
Morning bump/Update. I was really hesitant to ship first but after thinking about it I would be willing to do It if you have the proper references. I would also require the person to give me their home phone number, email address "Non free address IE: AOL, Comcast" And I would also require that you are paypal verified.

That's sounds like a reasonable adjustment.

Very reasonable indeed. winuxgeek and myself have worked out a transaction. Card is sold :)

Preach just need to hammer the details out, I will ship it in the morning if I hear from you some time tonight or tommorow. Please conctact me by email because my company firewall blocks this site :(

thanks

WARNING: Stay away from this guy. He said he would sell the card to me, and then after TONS of emails and a lot of hastle he just says he isn't selling it anymore.

1. New seller
2. Starts off saying he refuses to ship first
3. Overly demanding
4. Calls off deal for no apparent reason

Some serious red flags raised here. Just a heads up to anyone who he tries to sell this card to next.

This guy wanted all of my personal information, understandable since he was shipping first as a trader with zero heatware. So I give him my name, phone number, verified paypal info, shipping address. My address is an APO AP (US Military address in the Pacific) where I am temporarily stationed, it is no different then any other address in the states, and is still considered a US Postal address. So he starts asking a lot of questions about the address, to which I answer all of them... then he just pulls out of the deal completely. I've traded with people before who had absolutely no problem shipping to an APO address, and I even refered him to check my most recent heatware feedback if he wanted to contact someone about how it went.

I guese he just doesn't like the US Military? Dunno.

Just move on to a different thread and stay 1000 miles away from this guy.

Hi PreachTru. Thanks for your service in the military. Keep up the good work. Also, keep up the good advice on questionable traders.

I just stumbled across this dead thread, I should have closed it. I was about to ship first until I found out the item was going to ship overseas. I did not feel comfortable sending the items outside of the US. Buyer totally did not understand my reasoning. I would have gone threw with shipping first If it were inside the us. You can check our email converstations. Preach was really did not want to state where the item was going until I asked the question over and over. I was orignally under the impression that I was shipping to florida, but in the end the item would have been shipped outside the us.

Wow, look at all the lies he comes back with.

I stated from the BEGINNING where the item was going! It's not even considered over seas, it's an APO address, a *UNITED STATES MILITARY INSTALATION*! Go to the post office and ask them if it's a United States address.

This guy has some serious issues he needs to work through on his own. Try telling the truth next time winuxgeek.

I have nothing else to say this guy is pathetic, I explained to him the situation and he refuses to see my point of view. All I have to say is that this thread is over. I explained to you the situation. I decided not to trade with you and now your bitter. I never accepted any money from you and my only crime is backing out of a trade because I DONT WANT TO SHIP OVER SEAS!!!!! IS THAT SO FRICKING HARD TO UNDERSTAND!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back