Not open for further replies.

malicious

Supreme [H]ardness
BUMPS RETURNED

ONLY THE MOBO IS LEFT

GO GATORS!!!!

PRICE DROPS

EVERYTHING IS OBO

Hi everybody. I'm doing some upgrades so here's my stuff FS: I return PMs within like 1hour most times so please do use PM. I accept any form of Paypal.

Heat = Malicious = 36-0-0 i think

SOLD - PCI->FIREWIRE ADAPTER
I bought this and ended up not needing it. Seems mint. Firewire = best for digital video transfer. Comes with card, manual, box, and disc.

$20->$13 shipped obo
img0047tb9.jpg

img0050ix8.jpg

SOLD Geil 2x512MB PC3200/DDR400 - Has been running at stock speeds for 98% of it's life. Memtested for stability.

$90-->$80 shipped

not actual photo of mine but they are identical to these pictured below
geil.jpg

Althlon XP 2000+ T-Bred - SOLD

Overclockers.com Link - 2000+ overclocking results database
I'm not sure what this one can do because it's been running on auto settings for so long. It's been on water the whole time i've had it... pretty good little chip.

PCSTATS REVIEW OF THE 2000+

Maybe $30-->$20->$15 shipped

not actual photo but mine is identical
amdtbredxp2ktop2fx2.jpg

PENDING - PNY 6200 UNLOCKED - All 8 pipes like a 6600 series card. Clocks up to between 6600 and 6600GT speeds. I've actually had it water cooled the whole time i've had it. It's the only watercooled 6200 i've ever seen. I have the orginal cooler of coarse. Comes with box, card, oem cooler, and i think i have a disc and a manual as well for it.

added aluminum ramsinks

6200 AGP Unlocking guide by midijunky

Full disclosure - when I put together my very first water loop I was watching everything very closely. Exactly one drop landed on this card from the cpu block. I shut it down instantly and dabbed the drop with a paper towel (via the towels capillary effect). The gpu pcb was allowed to air dry for several days. It came back online with no evidence of anything wrong and has been running for at least 6+ months since, without a single hickup. As far as I can tell there was 0% effect of the single drop.
My poor sound card had a puddle on it from my gpu block and i did the same thing. Dabbed with a paper towel and allow to air dry. Got the same result. The sound card has been perfect ever since with 0% sign of anything at all. I just wanted to be honest about it.
The video card is in perfect working order.

$60-->$50->$40 shipped not photo of actual product but mine is identical

pnyvertogeforce6200agpwe9.jpg

STILL FOR SALE
SHUTTLE AN35N ULTRA - NF2

$40->$35->$30 SHIPPED OBO

TBREAK REVIEW

PHOTO IS NOT OF THE ACTUAL ITEM BUT MINE IS IDENTICAL
imageviewht9.jpg

Actual photos of the card, board, chip, and ram
wcrework020.jpg

wcrework002.jpg

wcrework021.jpg
BUMPS RETURNED

PRICE DROPS

EVERYTHING IS OBO

thanks for the bump.
Ill return every bump and try to keep sending yours to the top every 6 hours that Im awake / not at work :)

Arggh...

If only the CPU socket wasn't so close to the top.

I don't think my Zalman 7000B would fit.

Best of luck with the sale. You are lightning fast at returning bumps!!! Cheers to you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back