FS: Oculus Rift bundle

Status
Not open for further replies.

karsten

Gawd
I'm selling a complete Oculus Rift VR bundle with everything you need to get up and running. It includes:

Headset
2 touch controllers
remote controller
4 sensors + covers
USB + HDMI extension cables

The headset is a engineering sample meaning it doesn't have the foam padding, but I am including a Best Buy Insignia padded cover that works just as well. Everything else works on it like the final version (touch controllers, audio etc.)

SOLD... shipped for everything

Attachments

• DSC_0048.jpg
    DSC_0048.jpg
    505 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0050.jpg
    DSC_0050.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0052.jpg
    DSC_0052.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0054.jpg
    DSC_0054.jpg
    229.6 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0056.JPG
    DSC_0056.JPG
    476 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Most room scale setups operate nominally at 3 sensors, however 4 is outstanding too.

Are you willing to part with one of your sensors? I could use another so I can do single sensor VR in my upstairs sitdown non roomscale type play.

Most room scale setups operate nominally at 3 sensors, however 4 is outstanding too.

Are you willing to part with one of your sensors? I could use another so I can do single sensor VR in my upstairs sitdown non roomscale type play.

would prefer to keep it as a full bundle for now. i had a approx. 15' x 15' play area and the 4th sensor made all the difference between lagginess and dropping tracking. after i got that it ran perfectly.

-

just added another price drop!

Last edited:
Their afraid of letting Facebook put subliminal messages right into their eyballs lol... Have wanted to try out VR for a while but being broke doesn't help..

Good luck!

whats the history on this since its an engineering sample?

I found it on ebay a while back and grabbed it with no expectations. It was the headset only so it was a way for me to get a setup going with a smaller investment. I added the controllers and sensors separately over time.

As someone who knows nothing about VR and wants to try...might as well start here right? PM’d.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back