FS: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080ti Founder's Edition

Damn Dirty Ape

[H]ard|Gawd
For sale is my personal NVIDIA 2080ti Founder's Edition video card. Comes with the retail box, video adapter (never used) and small booklet.

This card has never been used for mining, only for non-overclocked gaming. I'm only selling due to an upgrade - it works fine.

PM's replied to in order of receipt, no holds and shipment will be by USPS Priority Mail with tracking and payment will be by Paypal.

$525.00 firm, shipped.

Attachments

• IMG_0368.jpg
    IMG_0368.jpg
    464.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0369.jpg
    IMG_0369.jpg
    408.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0370.jpg
    IMG_0370.jpg
    312.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Tempting... If I didn't have to pay back some personal loans this next month (and get that 2TB Samsung 970 Evo Pro) I'd be all over this. GL and bump for looking

If you still have this card October 3rd I'll take it off your hands. Noticed you aren't doing holds. I was originally going to get a 3080 Ti outright, but getting this to replace my Titan X Pascal and selling that while waiting for prices to come down further makes sense. PM me to confirm you still have the card.

If you still have this card October 3rd I'll take it off your hands. Noticed you aren't doing holds. I was originally going to get a 3080 Ti outright, but getting this to replace my Titan X Pascal and selling that while waiting for prices to come down further makes sense. PM me to confirm you still have the card.
I don't think he's coming back...

Last seen Jun 21, 2022

Back