FS: Nvidia Black Ops Cold War Code - $20

Cecil

Supreme [H]ardness
Or would trade for an xbox version of the code.

Zelle payment please, can do PayPal if it's all you can do.

Would i need to have a rtx 3080 to activate or can i just enter it into my battlenet account?

Only work around is if you (seller) have a 3080/3090, have no interest in redeeming the pc version for yourself otherwise once your card is used to redeem the game you can't redeem another (of the same game) through the promo, and a buyer shares their battlenet login info so you can enter it during the code redemption. Would only do this with long term members with a good amount of + heat from both parties involved. Said buyer should change their pw after just for extra security.

With the above said I'm interested as I know Cecil has been here forever and has the + the back it up.

I could do what scgt1 said and redeem it on your account if needed.

If he passes like I said I'm game. May take some time to get back to you though about to start the Christmas stuff. Lol

Only work around is if you (seller) have a 3080/3090, have no interest in redeeming the pc version for yourself otherwise once your card is used to redeem the game you can't redeem another (of the same game) through the promo, and a buyer shares their battlenet login info so you can enter it during the code redemption. Would only do this with long term members with a good amount of + heat from both parties involved. Said buyer should change their pw after just for extra security.

With the above said I'm interested as I know Cecil has been here forever and has the + the back it up.
Are you sure it’s only one per card? I’ve heard you can do multiple redemptions per card as long as it’s different accounts, but I may be way off 🤷‍♂️

Sorry, didn't get any notifications for some reason and was busy yesterday. Trying to figure out who had dibs on it.

Back