FS: New Mountain Mods Extended Ascension with Pedestal with many bonuses

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueAqua

Gawd
This is one of the special cases that I will be selling.

This case was ordered and designed to be one of the biggest and best cooled systems available. Attention to detail and getting all of the right parts were ensured to have a comprehensive and complete package.

Stats:
Mountain Mods Extended Ascension

http://www.mountainmods.com/CYO_picker.php

$419.99 Extended Ascension
$80.00 Horizon-10
$10.00 HPTX
$10.00 Left Big Window
$10.00 Right Big Window
$10.00 Top Big Window

$539.99 -------Total

$199.99 Pedestal 24
$30.00 Front Triple Optical
$5.00 Left Quad
$5.00 Right Quad

$239.99 -------Total

Powder coat $200 - Gunmetal Gray - Done by a custom shop in MN.

Rad grills for every opening (25 openings, these cost $85 alone)
Scythe S-Flex F fans for every opening except 3 (22 Fans) all new (over $200 in fans)

Please don't waste my time.

$700 plus shipping

IMG_2438.jpg

IMG_2437.jpg

IMG_2431.jpg

IMG_2433.jpg

IMG_2432.jpg

IMG_2434.jpg

IMG_2435.jpg

IMG_2436.jpg

IMG_2439.jpg

IMG_2440.jpg

IMG_2441.jpg

Monsoon D5 Premium - Black with Red Trim - Dual Bay Reservoir
Brand new
$95 Shipped
http://www.dangerden.com/store/monsoon-black-with-red-trim_premium-d5-dual-bay-reservoir.html

I will be parting the rest out soon
Two Feser Quad radiators NEW
Three XSPC Triple radiators - NEW
One Feser single radiator - NEW
An additional Feser triple and double radiator is available. - NEW
20 Feet of Black Priomochill 3/8"ID 5/8" OD tubing
Many high quality black screws for everything. These are hard to find and fairly costly.
Many Bitspower fittings. 6 True Silver, 20+ Shiny, many rotories, 2 D-plugs, many more.
2 Swiftech DDC 355 pumps and 2 IanH tube reservoirs - NEW

Feedback, Terms, Shipping information, etc.

All prices are in US dollars. I am only accepting payment via Amazon Payments. Special arrangements may be made via other means but I do not want to pay any third party fees.

Amazon Payments is really easy to use, free for both parties, and accepts credit cards or bank transfers.

Shipping will be via USPS Priority, FedEx, or UPS Ground, whichever is most economical for me. Insurance or expedited shipping is the responsibility of the buyer and they must ask for it. Tracking will only be provided on UPS or FedEx, delivery confirmation on USPS.

NOTE: Due to my extremely busy schedule I may not ship out the package for a maximum of 5 days. I may only able to reply once per evening.

I have heatware under BlueAqua.

http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=33607

Shipped prices are for the continental US only.

I am not interested in any trades at this time. Send me a PM in the forum or post for questions. Bumps appreciated.

Last edited:
May I ask why you gathered up all of this insanely awesomesauce stuff to end up not using it? Just curious and free bump for looking.

Bump.

I initially was building an SR-2 machine with the cooling capacity to rival the best of the best. A single loop for every heat producing component and then some.

Since I've been working so much the interest in my hobbies has diminished. My work has become my passion now and am no longer needing this gear. I want to be able to hook somebody up with everything they need to have an amazing machine.

I have a lot more gear besides this, so if you have any ideas of loop setups and whatnot and to see what I have to complete the build you want to complete, let me know.

I actually am getting ready to build an i5 system with either a GTX580 or HD7970 and I want to watercool it with a quad 120 rad, so if you have anything like that and a pump or blocks I would definitely be interested.

Bump for an awesome setup.Damn so tempting.Someone is definitely getting a deal.GLWS

Do you have any keyboards to replace the one I just shorted out with drool? :p

Incredible setup, I'm extremely tempted but have a huge backlog of projects myself. Somebody is getting a hell of a deal here.

Bump. I forgot to add that if you want the case, or the case + something shoot me an offer.

Bump.if I wasnt in the process of getting a caselabs.This would have been sold.GLWS

bump for almost the exact same case as mine (cept mines black without the pedistal)

Damnit I keep eyeballing that res. Lord knows I can't afford the case. Heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back