FS: MSI ventus 3080 RTX pulled (used)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Betauser

2[H]4U
Was selling this because I needed cash to fix my car. Only reason I’m selling now because I need the cash for personal reason. PM me if you have questions.

The card is pulled from pre-built bought from Newegg late last year. Remember this is bare card only. (Warranty registered through MSI)

Heat ware: Betauser

Attachments

• 4C279685-8503-4460-B29B-90D2AAEBB832.jpeg
    4C279685-8503-4460-B29B-90D2AAEBB832.jpeg
    367.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 3926D515-137B-4890-966E-A800C4F5F200.jpeg
    3926D515-137B-4890-966E-A800C4F5F200.jpeg
    414.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
"Our Definition" meaning an opinion. Here's another definition too, "the activity of buying things, such as theatre tickets, at the usual price and then selling them when they are difficult to get at higher prices"

Uhh...no...From Kyle himself that I quoted directly from the source. I didn't just make up that definition. FWIW, I agree with you, but it's not "the way" according to the forum rules.

Scalping by our definition is NOT selling your old hardware at any price you see fit. This will be allowed. Scalping by our definition is selling New In Box hardware at a inflated rate.

We are going to perma-ban any and all scalpers reported to us by the community. The community will report you. We will look at the FSFT post and make a decision. If banned there is no recourse to getting your account back.

I think this is where we sit on this now, obviously the landscape has been changing. If you want to FSFT a BNIB product (Not New Old Stock), it has to be at the price you paid for it, and requires posting proof (your receipt) along with the FSFT post. BNIB products sold on FSFT for a profit will be looked at as scalping, and selling multiple BNIB products will be HEAVILY frowned upon if we have to evaluate your FSFT behavior. FSFT is NOT a personal storefront and using it as such is outside of the spirit for which it exists.

New SubForum for Scalpers ONLY!

If you want to Scalp products, post it here. https://hardforum.com/forums/scalpers-paradise.154/

BNIB products only. 5% sales service fee required with PP to [email protected]. These monies will be used to fund HardForum operations. We will change your forum title to "Scalper" for the period of one year after your final scalping sale.

All rules from FSFT apply here (read those here with included stickies) except of course the scalping rules.

This rules list is sure to expand. Check back often as updates will be posted.

This is the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back