FS: Macbook Pro Retina, Ipad mini, Sprint Iphone 5 16gb Unlocked

Status
Not open for further replies.

dutnguye

2[H]4U
I just recently bought a 2nd car to commute to work so i'm trying to recover some money.

1. Macbook Pro Retina, bought it last summer when it was first released, perfect condition, looks like new, base model

Core I7 2.3ghz Quad
256gb ssd
8gb ram
Nvidia 650GT
Power: 169 cycle
this is a samsung screen for anyone who picky about screen and ghosting and such

i'm asking forSOLD

2. I have a white Ipad Mini 16gb in mint condition as well, It comes with original box and original accessories Jailbroken already. I'm asking for SOLD

3. Sprint Iphone 5 16gb Unlocked for international
mint condition, not much to say, come with original box, charger, warranty until end of this year. I'm asking for SOLD
for the picky people: it's litterally new, no scratch , dent, not on screen back or even on the side bezel

heatware is dutnguye

Last edited:
why are you selling everything? (Just wondering?) And does the laptop have the extended warranty?

i just bought another car to commute to work so i'm trying to recoup some of the cost

What is the power cycle count on the laptop? It should be in system report under power. Ty

so hard to please everyone when i posted thread with no pictures i get complains of where are the pix; when i posted with threads with clickable thumbnails i get complain of pictures too small i cant see, and now when i post full size pictures, i get complaints that they are too big hehehe.

pictures adjusted back to thumbnails size

to answer one of the question: power cycle is 169

Thumbnails work fine :) I dont think people realized they were clickable. The other original sized ones were way to large haha... Thanks bUmp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back