FS: Ixos Super Gamma 7, BP 1/2"x3/4" Compressions, Anime collection

Brokennails

2[H]4U
Feel free to make offers!

Still have some Anime left. All are Legit US region one releases that are like new! Anyway, here is what I have, all prices include shipping:

Anime DVD's

Appleseed The Movie $6
Blood The Last Vampire $6
Blue Gender The Warrior $6
Burst Angel Disc 1 with slipcase $6
Gantz Season 2 Disc 1 with slipcase $6
Gundress $6
Kite $6
Puni Puni Poemy $6
Spriggan $6
Wrath of the Ninja The Yutoden Movie $6
X [one] $6

Anime Boxsets

Zaion 1 with slipcase $10
Zaion 2 with slipcase $10

IMG_2707.jpg

********************************************************************************************************
Paypal: [email protected]

Last edited:
Bump for you because I just sold my own Twinplex XT's last week.

Bump for a great seller. Ordered some Anime sets from Broken - Shipped immediately, all arrived in great condition and packed well. Buy something and help this guy clear some more shelf space!

I'd totally pick up those Eva trading cards for kicks... But alas, I'm totally broke :/
Free bump!

I can't believe you're selling all of this great stuff. It'd break my heart to sell all of my EVA goodies. That fancy box is really tempting though...

Yeah, really sucks after spending so much damn money on it. It was pretty much an obsession with me for a while. Too many hobbies, my wife doesn't care for it so I don't have a lot of free time to watch stuff I have or get new stuff. So I though it would be better to have it end up with someone else to enjoy.

Really need to get this stuff sold. Really need the money. Take everything here for $600!!!

Great collection of anime you got here. If I had the time to watch them anymore, I would more than gladly take some off your hand.

I'm kinda interested in the Azumanga set, but I've only seen one episode so far (saw it on On Demand) and it's a bit of a departure from what I normally buy. I got a lot of gritty and mind-melting stuff (most of it you have as well) and I think it'd look a little funny having an Azumanga set next to say, a Paranoia Agent set or Kino no Tabi.

I may change my mind though, but for now a free bump!

Hahha, I know what you mean. try going from something like Gantz to Azumanga. I actually really like Azumanga. Just something about it.

Back