FS: IBM Thinkpad X41 w/ dock + warranty $595 shipped insured

Status
Not open for further replies.

minc3d

Gawd
Since I have a new X60 Tablet on its way to my home, I am selling off my pretty mint X41 Thinkpad which has seen a few years of use but is truly in great condition. The laptop comes with a lot of stuff that I have collected over the years and I will describe that below, but here are its specs first:

Model: 2526-WEY
Proc: Intel Pentium M LV 1.5GHz
Wifi: IBM A/B/G (upgraded from Intel A/B/G)
LAN: Gigabit onboard
Memory: 1.5GB DDR2
Battery: 8 Cell (just off warranty replacement, less than 50 cycles)
Optical: None, but ultrabase (included) has CD-RW/DVD
LCD: 12" TFT LCD
Warranty: Expires 12-14-2008 with EASYSERV 9x5 NBD

Here are the various changes/replacements that the laptop has gotten recently:

JAN 2008: New battery (8 cell) received from Lenovo.
FEB 2008: New motherboard installed with new processor.
FEB 2008: New keyboard installed.

Here are all of the accessories that the unit comes with:

(1) Ultrabase dock with CDRW/DVD drive
(1) Windows XP Pro recovery CD (A Dell disc, but works just great)
(1) KVM switch for use with the ultrabase dock
(1) Office 2003 Pro preinstalled with legal key
(1) Roxio DVD burning software
(1) PowerDVD software
(3) AC adapters with one being a travel sized adapter
(1) USB lenovo optical mouse (brand new)

The laptop also has a STOP theft tag installed with warning sticker. I will release ownership of the tag once sold so you can reregister in your name/address etc. You can see what a STOP tag is at www.stoptheft.com.

The Thinkpad is truly in great shape. The LCD has no bad pixels or scratches and the outer shell is also in great condition. The keyboard is obviously new so barely any wear on it and the battery was just replaced so it is like new. The only wear on the unit visible are the four corners of the lid which are slightly worn from going into a backpack and bags for the last few years. No other scratches on this system.

I am looking to sell the whole package for about $595 with free FEDEX insured to your home. I am only shipping within the US for this. Money orders only.

I am open to offers on the price but this is a first come, first serve laptop deal.

I have positive feedback from two buyers on these forums in the proper post above, and have 100% feedback on my ebay under the same user name, as well as heatware. Check up on me as you wish - but I haven't let down a single buyer yet!

PM me if interested.

Photo proof of warranty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back