• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

FS I7-950 gaming rig

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTsar562

n00b
Joined
Dec 28, 2010
Messages
60
Well I'm looking to sell my pc for $800 obo.
case: lian-li pc-v1020 red
Cpu: i7-950 with corsair h70
MB: Asus rampage 3 extreme
Ram: corsair dominator GT 6gb 1600mhz
video: msi redeon hd 6970
power: corsair ax 1200
SSD: adata 128gb, 1tb hdd
logitech g19 keyboard
razer naga mouse
scythe fan controller

all parts was puchase on sept 2010 except video card puchase on march 20.

heatware:tolasar
 
Last edited:
I believe price checks are not allowed
 
price
checks not allowed per the forum rules
(3) No Price or "interest" CHECKS
 
I think 800 would be a very good price actually. Just on the parts I'd be estimating alone, it's ~$850. And that's not including a nice case. $800 should definitely be doable and would still be considered a great deal for anyone I think.

case: lian-li pc-v1020 red (not sure)
Cpu: i7-950 with corsair h70 (150+50 = 200)
MB: Asus rampage 3 extreme (200)
Ram: corsair dominator GT 6gb 1600mhz (50)
video: msi redeon hd 6970 (300)
power: corsair ax 1200 (200-250)
SSD: adata 128gb, 1tb hdd (150 for both)
logitech g19 keyboard (no idea, mechanical keyboards are the only ones I use now)
razer naga mouse (no idea)
scythe fan controller (20)

Best of luck with sale~
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top