FS: i7 920 Classified Gaming Rig

enter260

Limp Gawd
Moving so I'm going to dismantle my PC

-----------------------------------

Album of images: https://imgur.com/a/AK9OG

For sale:

Watercooling
MCP350 pump with attached XSPC Reservoir. Would like to sell this as a combo. I modded the pump (solder mod) so it is basically a MCP355 now. Also included is sound dampening gel for the pump to rest on. Would like to sell this as a combo. $90

SOLD
EVGA x58 3x Classified Motherboard E760 Attached is a EK Waterblock on the motherboard.
i7 920 2.66 ghz process -
6gb (3x2gb) DDR3 OCZ Platinum RAM
6gb (3x2gb) DDR3 OCZ Reaper RAM
ASUS Xonar ST Sound Card
XSPC Rasa Waterblock
AMD ATI Radeon 7950
Corsair TX 850W Power Supply

---------------------------------------------------------------------
I will split shipping with you. Send me your offers.

Last edited:
I would be interested in the Reaper RAM. Would you mind doing a Memtest just to make sure everything is good to go with them?

Good deal on the motherboard. Pair that with a hex core Xeon and you're trading blows with much newer tech!

I'm assuming the Rasa waterblock was for the 920... Does that come with a back plate as well?

If so I'm interested in that. Maybe a couple pictures if possible?

Moving so I'm going to dismantle my PC

-----------------------------------

EVGA x58 3x Classified Motherboard E760
Attached is a EK Waterblock on the motherboard. $175. $125 for just motherboard.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
I will split shipping with you. Send me your offers.

Interested in the MB only. See my PM. THX!

---

Just letting you know that I was able to pick-up a board from someone else. Please ignore my PM.

Last edited:
back in town. if someone is buying a combo, i will be giving them priority. and please, no more offers on the motherboard. pics will go up today.

bump. a bunch of stuff sold. please buy my watercooling stuff people! i don't want to transport it across the country.

Back