FS: i7 4770K + Asus Z87 Gryphon, HTC One-X, Blackberry Curve 3G

Status
Not open for further replies.

zz64

Gawd
Heat under zz64. I accept paypal, amazon, MO, or cash (for local pickup). I am around Los Angeles area. All items are in working order and never abused. I only do mild OC, so the CPUs were never pushed to the limit and they should have some headroom to go.

i7 4770K + Asus Z87 Gryphon mATX – Stable at 4.5ghz with 1.21 vCore in bios using a h80, tested with 20 loops linx with AVX. Motherboard comes with all accessories and CPU is chip only. I can provide screen shot of 20 loops of linx stability test since I just did it a couple days ago. Only selling because I don’t have a need for this rig at this moment. SOLD

2x HTC One-X 16gb – One grey and one white. These were my wife and my AT&T phones. Both unlocked and has tested to work with Tmobile. Both phone are in good condition and kept in case and screen protector since we got them. Comes with original box and charger. Asking $150 each + half of actual shipping via usps priority.

1x New Blackberry Curve 3G AT&T – Brand new, never used. Comes with box and phone only, charger not included. Asking $30 + actual shipping via usps priority.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back