FS: Humanscale M7 (polished aluminum) - Dual and Single Monitor Arms

magnetik

Staff member
Humanscale M7 Aluminum Monitor Arms

I really do not want to let go of these.. but they are just sitting here until I move out to a
house. I ended up with a Jerker and a 37" Westy instead. My loss is your gain.

These are the originals Humanscale M7's which are polished aluminum.. not the newer
cheaper black or silver ones. Own the Rolls Royce of monitor arms! These things are
gorgeous! They are also pneumatic height adjustable. You will almost never see these
for sale on the used market.

I am selling the single for $175 shipped and the dual for $250 shipped.
(these things are heavy and will be pretty expensive to ship)

These things are heavy and will make most monitor arms look like puny OfficeMax
specials. Even though they are clampable, I would not recommend it. These come with
the bolt-through / grommet mounts which is recommended if you plan on mounting a bigger monitor.
You will need to drill a hole in your desk. I used them with my 24" Dell 2405FPW.

I am also including a set of 75mm and 100mm vesa mounts with the single and 2 sets
with the dual. (the 2405FPW was the 100mm variety)

These retail for:

Humanscale - Single Monitor Arm - $300

Humanscale - Dual Monitor Arm - $470

Free shipping is only included w/ the lower 48 states. I also want to keep this sale for
U.S. only.. I have been screwed too many times shipping to Canada or overseas. If in
Alaska or Hawaii.. I will charge actual shipping rates.

Paypal (bank account) will take priority.

heatware = magnetik
ebay = thunderpimpz

100% feedback on both.

No trades.. unless you want to trade some cash or if you have something I really want like some Grado PS-1's or a hot eastern European girl. ;)

For more info Humanscale M7
The M7, winner of the prestigious Gold Award at NeoCon 2003, is the most easily
adjustable, stable and elegant line of flat panel monitor arms on the market. Built to
demanding specifications, any of the M7's countless configurations will allow users to
take full advantage of the benefits of flat panel technology. And they're environmentally-
friendly too, composed of 90% recycled materials. Take your pick!

Ideal ergonomic viewing of two monitors for all users
Effortless 13” depth adjustment (this is the adjustment that will be used most often)

Independent, manual height adjustment along 11.5" high post (independent height adjustment means that the height will not change as you change the depth)

360º monitor rotation for portrait or landscape viewing

60º range of lateral and vertical monitor tilt for additional viewing adjustability

Multiple mounting options: grommet, desk clamp or fixed wall mount (view mounting requirements).

Can be used with all VESA- compliant monitors (which have a 3" or 4" square hole pattern on the back to which the monitor mount can be attached.

Environmental sustainability – made almost entirely of aluminum, the M7 is 95% recycled and 99% recyclable

Comes standard with both 75mm and 100mm VESA mounting brackets

360º monitor rotation for portrait or landscape viewing

Made of 100% recycled die-cast aluminum for strength and stability

60º range of lateral and vertical monitor tilt for additional viewing adjustability

Gas-spring calibrated to support monitors weighing 7 to 35 lbs

Grommet mount fits desks up to 7” thick. Clamp mount fits desks up to 2 1/2” thick

10-year warranty on all gas-spring arms. Lifetime warranty on all other components

DSC007781.jpg

DSC007841.jpg

DSC007921.jpg

DSC008011.jpg

DSC008061.jpg

DSC008131.jpg

edit. ah crap. few min early.

can't delete. fs/t mods please feel free to delete this.

Back