FS: Hlaf-Life 2 Collector's Edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are a moron if you think you will get that much, especially seeing as it's used and you don't have the t-shirt anymore.

Z(+)DIAC said:
You are a moron if you think you will get that much, especially seeing as it's used and you don't have the t-shirt anymore.
He IS a moron......but only for not reading the RULES.

But then so are you, who's crapping someone's thread. ;)

Dude you need to include a non-free E-Mail address in your post or sig or this thread will get locked. PLEASE read the rules before posting stuff................

Wow...If you guys don't like my threads then ignore them. If I did break a rule or forgot to add something just simply tell me and fuck off.

zmgraphix said:
now its gonna be locked for swearing for sure :)

you guys need to chill....

swearings not allowed here?
I really do not understand why it's so important to you guys [the members] that you had to tell him to read the rules... Having an e-mail address which is not free can be hard to get sometimes, in fact, I do not have a free e-mail address I can access.... So I used googles gmail, but didn't get in trouble... stop leaving your shit in this guys thread. Be nice. If you don't want his game, then hit the back button located at the top left of most browsers. Thank you and have a nice day. :rolleyes:

Did you pay Valve the $10 fee to remove it from your Steam account?

Haloevo said:
you guys need to chill....

swearings not allowed here?
I really do not understand why it's so important to you guys [the members] that you had to tell him to read the rules... Having an e-mail address which is not free can be hard to get sometimes, in fact, I do not have a free e-mail address I can access.... So I used googles gmail, but didn't get in trouble... stop leaving your shit in this guys thread. Be nice. If you don't want his game, then hit the back button located at the top left of most browsers. Thank you and have a nice day. :rolleyes:

Hmm, didn't you just leave your shit in this guy's thread? Find it funny you didn't just hit the "back button" located at the top left of your browser....

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back