FS: Hauppauge WinTV PVR-150MCE with Windows remote and receiver

vtx_

Gawd
Poor college student here trying to move some hardware that I no longer use.

I have a Hauppauge PVR-150 tv tuner card with both the low profile and standard size pci brackets. This will allow you to use it with a SFF case as well as a standard size one. The install guide and driver disk are included, along with the FM antenna for the card.

I also will include a Windows remote control with USB receiver

I am trying to move this fast, so I will take $50-->$45 shipped conUS for everything
Paypal only please

HEAT 12-0-0
eBay under vtx7 if you care about that - 45 at 100%

Last edited:
Nice card and price... I couldn't get mine to work in Vista x64 tho, just so people know. Good luck w/ the sale, as this card does a very good job.

Nice card and price... I couldn't get mine to work in Vista x64 tho, just so people know. Good luck w/ the sale, as this card does a very good job.

Yeah, same here. Stupid thing is being an ass and not showing anything. Otherwise, the card is damn fine.

Yeah, same here. Stupid thing is being an ass and not showing anything. Otherwise, the card is damn fine.

This card has a known problem and doesn't work properly in systems with more than 4gb of memory. Hauppauge isn't doing anything to resolve the problem.

Its kind of sad, this card is a really nice.

Back