FS: Golden 990x, R3E, DDR3, Seasonic X1250, Unlocked iPhones, H2O Parts, Fans

Zoson

Supreme [H]ardness
Trading Terms
  • If you're buying, you pay first. No Exceptions.
  • Dibs DO NOT APPLY to my thread. The only thing that guarantees you an item is payment.
  • If you combo, prices are negotiable - unless otherwise specified.
  • I accept ONLY Google Wallet, non-cc Paypal, or cash in person.
  • I ONLY ship to verified addresses.
  • Prices include shipping unless otherwise specified.
  • AK/HI/INTL Shipping NOT included. INTL MUST buy insurance.
  • I ship via USPS Priority. This comes with $50 insurance and Delivery Confirmation.
  • Additional insurance is NOT included and will only be added at the buyer's expense.
  • Buyer may choose any shipping carrier, but the buyer will be responsible for all shipping/tracking costs, and MUST buy insurance.
  • If there's no picture, just ask and I'll take one for you.
  • I do not deal with n00bie members unless they have strong references.(heatware, rep on another forum, ebay, etc)
Heatware : 79-0-0 = Buy with confidence!

Please bump if you look!

WTB/WTTF__________________________________________________________________________
Nothing at this time.

WTS________________________________________________________________________________________
Factory Unlocked iPhone 3G Black 16GB - $80
Comes with iOS 4.3.1(highest supported).
Protected with an invisible shield from day 1 of purchase.
No major scratches of any kind on the screen, sides or back. Minor scratches on the sides/corners where the invisible shield doesn't cover.
Comes with the full retail box, unused earbuds, used dock cable and used power plug.
The dock cable has been sugru'd at the ends to prevent the wire from fraying.
Will remove the invisible shield by request, it is still on the phone.
Factory Unlocked iPhone 4 Black 32GB - $170
Comes with full retail box, unused earbuds, used doc cable, and used power plug.
Comes with iPhone4 bumper.
Phone itself is in exceptionally good condition: The front and back are totally flawless. There is one minor ding on the upper right corner of the phone, but it is covered by the bumper, so you'd never see it.
The bumper itself is in 9/10 condition, it has a ding by the power switch, but it does not affect the functionality at all.
Golden i7 990x, R3E, DDR3 Combo! - $1050 OBO
You'll beat the pants off 4790k systems easily. http://www.3dmark.com/sd/2356409
Keep in mind, with this bundle you get all of my OC Profiles INTACT, so you'll literally be able to pick your clockspeed from the profiles in bios.
Buy this combo and I'll also throw in an Enzotech Sapphire with 1366 mounting kit for the CPU.
Leak tested and it all works:

Golden i7 990x - $650
This is my Golden 990x. It does 4.665GHz at ~1.45v on my R3E fully LinX stable. Literally, this is the best chip I've ever owned. It also has a particularly strong IMC, allowing it to do 3.8GHz Uncore @ 1.35v with a full 24GB memory load at 1866MHz. With my high performance 6GB kit I've gone up to 2200MHz at 1.35v QPI and 1.65v DDR3. I've only seen one or two chips that match the silicon quality of this one.
**CHIP ONLY**
This chip is the equivalent of an X5690 xeon, but with unlocked multipliers.
YMMV if you don't purchase with the motherboard/ram.

Overclock.net 5GHz+ Club
Rampage 3 Extreme with EK-FB-RE3 - $350
The R3E I've been running that golden 990x on for the last 4 years. This is an amazing motherboard, and it comes with the EK full cover waterblock, original box, and all accessories.
Comes with EK Block INSTALLED, but will come with the stock cooler also. You'll need a pump, radiator, and tubing at a minimum.
Comes with MODDED 1601 bios with the latest storage controller firmwares!!! The storage subsystem of this board performs excellently as a result!
This board is out of warranty. I'll guarantee against DOA for 30 days.
12GB (3x4GB) Mushkin 999052 1866MHz 9-9-9-27 1.5v - $115
Long story short, I started with 999057 1.65v 1600MHz 7-7-7-24 1.65v modules and they all failed. Mushkin replaced with several mismatched modules that do 999052 voltages/speeds. These modules have been running without issue for over a year now.
Lifetime Warranty, but would require my assistance, which I would gladly give should anything happen.
Two of the modules are *actually* 999052. One of the replacement modules is 999057, but runs at the same 999052 speeds of 1866Mhz 9-9-9-27 1.5v

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820226309
Seasonic X1250 - $190
One of the best PSU's ever made. I'm down to one GPU, so I don't need it any more.
It is in excellent condition. No connectors are broken etc.
Comes with the original box and accessories.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817151109
Swiftech GTX275/285 P897 Unisink - $5 + Shipping
Fits any P897 PCB video card (GTX275's and 285's)
Comes with the original thermal pads, but they are used. Mounts with the stock screws provided for the heatsink for the stock cooler.
For use with MCW60's and MCW80's.
USED BlackIce GTX120 - $35 + shipping
Used for about 1 year. Comes in original box.
Includes 2x 1/2" high flow bitspower barbs, and all necessary mounting screws(4x long, 4x short).
This unit is in excellent condition with no visible flaws.
USED XSPC RX360 v2 - $70 + shipping
Bought this here on [H] and never used it. it has minor paint damage to the top plenum from original owner putting tape on it. Fins and tubes are all 100% flawless.
USED Swiftech MCP655 - $50 + shipping
This is an original MCP655. It has no speed control and has the formed 1/2" barbs(they cannot be changed).
Not sure if I have the original box, but if someone's interested I'll look and see.
3x Lian Li Branded 120mm case fans - $5 each, $12 for all 3 + shipping
Great quiet fans ~1500RPM. 3 pin tail.
Free shipping if combo'd with anything >$50.
These were never used.
2x PPCS Sleeved Hiper 80x15mm 1800RPM Slim UV Red USED - $5 each + shipping
Used these fans for less than a month. They are decently quiet at full speed, but the extremely sensitive will want to undervolt to 7v.
I replaced them because I got a third GPU, and couldn't secure another red fan, so I got three black ones.
Perfect for Swiftech Unisinks.
3 pin tail.
1x PPCS Sleeved Hiper 80x15mm 1800RPM Slim UV Blue BNIB - $7 + shipping
Same as above red fans, but blue in color. Thought I could go red/blue but decided it looked bad and went all black fans instead. The fan has never been used and is still BNIB.
Perfect for Swiftech Unisinks.
3 pin tail.

Last edited:
Bump-4-u and a quick question.

Any reason you went with the Corsair RM1000 instead of just using the Seasonic you are selling? Feel free to PM the reply if you like. GL with your sale. ;)

With the 980, I really don't need 1250W. I bought the 1250 to run my 3 560ti 448's. Even if I had two980's, I'd still be wayyy below 1000w. The RM1000 was an RMA replacement for my 4 year old 950TX that suddenly died on me.

^^^ I hear ya. I have a 970 on order and there is a good chance I will get another to ensure smooth 1440p gaming. When I had a pair of 7970's in xfire my current OCZ 1250 PSU gave off a bit of coil whine. I'm thinking of "donating" my PSU to my nephew who is also inheriting my 7970 and getting a different brand. Seasonic has always topped my list as well as PCP&C before they got bought out. If you still have yours for sale when I make my decision I'll shoot you a PM. If not, GL with the rest of your sale and thanks for taking the time to reply. ;)

Yup, no problem. Also realized i had a stupid line about stuff not shipping until after the superbowl in there from copypastaing my old template. ugh.

Both my x5660s run ddr3 2000 solidly... I dont think 1866 is anything to write home about.... bump anyways for some hard to find procs.

Yeah, 12GB will run 2000MHz easy. I wrote that up when it was a 24GB set, someone has since bought half of it. I never tested with only 12GB though. Also, these sticks are 1.5v, not 1.65v for 1866MHz.

Your 5660's definitely will not do 2000MHz with a 24GB load. It's about 1% of chips will do 1866MHz with a full 24GB load while ALSO maintaining a 3733MHz UCLK.

Also, I doubt your 5660's are running 4000MHz UCLK, which means that even if you're running 2000MHz ram, you're not getting the performance benefit.

Back