FS Gamma Y2 dac, Qinpu A-6000 mkII headphone amp

Ech... one of the cards are somewhat broken... maybe if it went through the warranty process and came back "BNIB" or "LNIB" then there would be more interest... but as it is, it's broken to a marginal (yet significant) degree :(

I see what you mean. The other card, however, has absolutely nothing wrong with it. The word "broken" is a stretch since the card works well. But enough semantics. I have nothing against shipping it away for RMA but I have the suspicion that nobody will buy it anyway. I'll see if I can.

Yeah, you're probably right :( I guess just ride it out or post on the fleabat market.

You can sell video cards with third party or modded coolers on there, can't you? To be honest, ebay scares me to death.

You can sell video cards with third party or modded coolers on there, can't you? To be honest, ebay scares me to death.

Yeah, you can. Just take pics and let people know about it. I've seen 9800gt cards with accelero S1 missing the stock HSF, so it's at least doable.

On the otherhand, saying a port is not working is akin to doom on ebay (in terms of pricing) :(

Anyone even a little interested should contact me via PM, don't be afraid to throw price offers. Thank you.

I might be crazy, but I just want to sell these things. It's better than getting nothing for them and having them never be used again. I just dropped the prices.

I have the GTX 480 for sale once again, the last sale fell through. I also have a Mionix Naos 5000 mouse for sale, used for about an hour. $75 shipped in the 48 states.

New goodies! Please PM me if you have price offers, but I'm not looking for any trades right now. Thank you.

Added Mushkin Blackline DDR3 and a PC Keyboards Customizer keyboard. Zowie Celeritas is sold. Thank you!

May 11th, I added the Antec Kuhler H2O 620 and 920. Still sealed, but I am sticking with air cooling for the time being. Also lowered some prices.

Back