FS/FT: i7 laptop, netbook, lots of other goodies added daily!

Nodoubts2k

Limp Gawd
Hello there, longtime forum member, infrequent poster here. I have these items available for sale or trade. Unless stated everything works 100%. I will consider all trades but no low-balling please, I know what my stuff is worth. Prices do not include ACTUAL SHIPPING. Paypal accepted, Amazon Payments preferred.

Heatware: Nodoubts2k
Ebay: Nodoubts2k

…so without further delay, here are my items…

-----COMPUTERS / COMPUTER PARTS ------

Intel I7-3930k. Sealed in box, never used. $450

Dell Inspiron Mini 9 netbook. Its in great condition, no major scratches or blemishes and is loaded with the latest version of Linux mint. This netbook also has a great community forum at mydellmini.com. I’ll also throw in a neoprene sleeve. $100

Hynix laptop memory 2gb DDR3-1333 Modules. 3 available - Guaranteed working, pulled from a macbook pro. $10 each or $15 for the pair.

-----ELECTRONICS / ACCESSORIES ------

Logitech Harmony One Universal remote - $100
Microsoft Wireless Desktop 800 $15

Sold
Intel I7-3770k Processors (3 available). Brand new in box, with factory seal intact. These retail for $329 on newegg.
17” Ivy Bridge Dell laptop. This is new in the box, only turned on to make sure it works. Specs are 3rd generation i7/8gb DDR3-1600/1TB 5400 RPM Hard Drive. Retails for $849. $650

Feel free to contact me for pictures or whatever.

Last edited:
anyone bought one from op yet? low feedback and unwillingness to ship first makes me reluctant to buy.

free bump

anyone bought one from op yet? low feedback and unwillingness to ship first makes me reluctant to buy.

free bump

Please don't thread crap. If you feel uncomfortable buying, then don't. I'm not required to ship first, and I choose not to do so to protect myself. As I stated in the first post the reason my heatware is low is because I don't sell or buy on forums often. In this instance, I came across a good deal and wish to share it with the community. I've updated the first post with an image of the processors that I have available currently. I will be getting a few more shortly.

Not crapping. Just asking if anyone else had bought yet. If they had a positive experience I might consider it a bit more. As for not shipping first, that's totally your call, but with low feedback most established members protect themselves by having low feedback members ship first. I had to do it and most will expect you to do so until your rep improves. Again, your call, just saying.

Just bought a processor from him, this guy is the man! Actually came out all the way to my neighborhood to meetup with me! Don't be afraid to deal with him, he's as legit as they come! Left you some heat as well man!

Just bought a processor from him, this guy is the man! Actually came out all the way to my neighborhood to meetup with me! Don't be afraid to deal with him, he's as legit as they come! Left you some heat as well man!

Thanks zuppy. That's what I needed to hear.

Back