FS/FT: Dell Mini 10, iPod Nano, Original* Xbox, and more!

oipunkz

Gawd
Below you will find a list of my stuff that I would like to sell and you give me your money, or possibly even trade my stuff for your stuff. This may get complicated so hold on, I might even trade my stuff for your stuff and your money. I would prefer not to give you any of my money though, so if your stuff that I want is more valuable than the stuff of mine that you want, then I'm not sure that's something I would want to go for. However, I am certainly open to listening to your proposals on how you might like the swapping of our stuff and or money to work out. Don't be intimidated or shy, I like stuff and you like stuff, we want each others stuff... let's talk about stuff.

I prefer Paypal as the way to receive your money, and I ship stuff either USPS or UPS. Email is best to contact me if you would like a quick response about stuff: bigdeuce AT gmail.com

Stuff that you might have, that I would like to have:
Slim PS3
Microsoft Trackball Explorer
Logitech Cordless Optical Trackman
Mechanical Keyboards that have any of the following keyswitches: Cherry MX Red, Blue, Brown, or Topre (specifically HHKBP2).

Stuff that I have, that you surely want to have:
2 x HP TX1000 Tablet Notebooks (need repair): $245 shipped for both
Both of these TX1000's suffer from the 'HP lack of cooling on the GPU so now it doesn't work' problem. Both are touchscreen tablets, and the specs as close as I can remember:
#1 - 2ghz, 250gb, 1gb, just the video issue.
#2 - 1.8ghz, 80gb, 1gb, video repair was attempted but the individual was scared to get it too hot so it was just put back together. I believe this also has a bad key (#5 key I think)

Original* XBOX Console Package: $50 shipped OBO
Original* XBOX console. This comes with Standard RCA hookups, Monster brand Component HD hookups, 2 aftermarket wireless controllers and one original wired controller, 7 games on disc and in cases, Project Gotham Racing 2, Crimson Skies, NCAA Football 2005, Mech Assault, Madden 2005, Tecmo Classic Arcade, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005, *etc...

Dell DJ 20: $30 shipped
Dell DJ 20gb. It's in great condition, comes with CD, Charger, and cables.

StarTech.com NETRS232_1: $40 shipped OBO
Brand new in box StarTech.com NETRS232_1 Ethernet Remote Serial Interface. Yep, a serial interface over the network, even the internet. Have one in use and it's great. Very handy if you are in need of such a device.

Stuff that I had, that one of you now has:
Dell Inspiron Mini 1010: $265 shipped - SOLD
Dell Inspiron 1010. Used very little for about a week. This thing is pretty well loaded with XPSP3, z530 cpu, 160gb hd, 1520 N wireless, 1366x768 hi-res display, 1.3mp webcam, big 6 cell battery. I just don't like the 10" screen, too small for my eyeballs to enjoy, guess I'm getting old.

Kensington Orbit Trackball w/scrollring: $25 shipped - SOLD
This trackball is like new. Was used for only a couple days. Trying to find a trackball that will work for my wife (has issues with her right hand) and she did not like this.

iPod Nano 8gb Black 4th G: $55 shipped - SOLD
iPod Nano 8gb (4th G I believe, tall skinny one, no camera). It's black and in basically perfect condition. I have an 'invisible shield type' skin on it as well as a silicone skin. The only 'bad' thing if you care, is that it has my name engraved on the back. Cover it with a custom skin and nobody will ever know. :) Comes with original box, earbuds if you want them, and a cable (not original).

Last edited:
Back