fs few items i dont need anymore maybe you do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jen

2[H]4U
MSI 790FX GD70 was purchased used dont know much about it other than the cpu fan header didnt work for me . Could be a bios setting or something else . Will include original box and some accesories that came with it. I will include the 140 sempron processor with purchase of this board.

DSCN2921.JPG

$120.00 price drop

I have also two 5830 XFX video cards that i purchased used local and have no further use of them . Will be sold without accessories unless i can locate them. have new registration code which i will provide to person who purchases these. will only part if i have a buyer for each

DSCN2919.JPG

$180.00 for both , pending

Corsair H70 watercooling , very nice item to use with case above. Kept my 2600k very cool . This is one i purchased from newegg for over $100.00 dollars

$65.00 dollars

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

items that have been sold

Another item i purchased is a 850tx corsair powersupply . + I will only include the powersupply as I dont have the original box anymore or items that came with it

$70.00 dollars sold

Silverstone FT03 Black case , one of the best MATX cases i have used . Well built not flimsy like so many other cases I have used. Purchased this item from newegg and paid close to $200 dollars it. Will include items that i find that came with it along with the stock fans.

$110.00 sold

Prolimatech Megahalem Heatsink without fans

$30.00 sold

CM2X2048-6400C5 5-5-5-18 1.8V ver 4.2

2X2 GB xms ddr2 Corsair memory

$35.00 sold

terms and conditions

prices dont include shipping unless otherwise stated in sale
all items are sold as is without warantty or guarantee
if you purchase multiple items i will lower price some

references for me is here

Last edited:
great deal on those 5830's

My friend has 2 paired with a 1090T, trucks through any game he has on his 28" 1200P LCD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back