FS: Falcon Northwest Mach V case, painted Lamborghini Grigio Telesto!

coolhandm3

Limp Gawd
Up for sale is a very rare Falcon Northwest Mach V case that has been professionally painted by Automobile Associates in Canton, CT, they are known for high end Porsche restoration, they painted the case Lamborghini Grigio Telesto with Lamborghini Verde Ithaca for the open levers inside the case. Every part was painstakingly painted, I chose to have them paint it over Falcon Northwest because of their superior work. The pictures cannot begin to describe the quality of the paint job! I also had the front panel custom made and a real Matte Black Lamborghini Diablo SV Emblem is attached to the front, that emblem alone is over $300 and very rare! Inside the case, it has been professionally powder coated to a matte black as the stock powder coat was glossy.

There is two lower case fans are 200mm and one has a 200mm radiator. All cables in the case are sleeved with MDPC-X sleeving from Germany, black and Shade 19. Also included are three SATA 6g cables sleeved with MDPC-X, a XSPC bay reservoir with custom front. Also included is a Silverstone slot load dvd tray and front panel, this does not include the actual slot load dvd drive. This case can be used for air cooling or water cooling. You have a lot of options here! This will be professionally packed and sent insured with UPS ground to the LOWER 48 STATES ONLY, I WILL NOT SHIP OUTSIDE THE 48 LOWER STATES, sorry! Shipping will be $100 due to weight, size, custom packaging and insurance. Items not included in this auction are water cooling fittings, water pump ( you will need a D5 pump to fit reservoir) water cooling tubing, motherboard, video card, dvd drive, etc. Please let me know if you have any further questions, thank you!

Tons of images is in my eBay auction , any questions please let me know!

I am looking for $1200.00 shipped for it, lower 48 states only.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited: