FS: EVGA GeForce 6800 LE (ultra) - $325

Vladimir

Limp Gawd
This is an EVGA GeForce 6800 Ultra AGP that was sold as the LE model at both ZZF and newegg back a few months. Physically, they are identical to the Ultra and I have updated the bios for Ultra speeds and it runs no problem. I have overclocked it to 425/1125 just fine, but didn't want to push it further since I was probably CPU bound anyway.

So, I am looking for $325 or a trade for a s939 PCI-express setup or something similar. PM or email with any reasonable offers or trades.

Vlad

Edit: Just to be clear, this is a two slot 6800 Ultra with 256 MB RAM, 16/6 pipelines running at 400/1100.

It is two slot with dual power connectors. It is the exact same thing as the Ultra and even says Ultra on the chip under the HSF.

Vlad

bump for a card that was (and still if) one of the most kick ass deals on the net. Had one myself back in the day, sold it for the same price your asking a few weeks ago when I went PCIE.

Folks this is the real deal. If it looks like an ultra, smells like an ultra, and clocks like an ultra....damnit its an ultra, and for $330, its the price of a GT. Whover picks this up is getting a great deal on a kickass card!

Back