FS: EVGA 3070 ti ftw ultra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously... the price and "very very lightly intentially used" so I can scalp. C'mon, lets get some rules on this BS.

This isn't against the rules but you're charging like $200 more than what these are going for sealed on ebay haha. Should be $900-1000 shipped here tops especially for a nerfed card.

Edit: should probably just list this in scalper's paradise and pay Kyle his cut.

Last edited:
This isn't against the rules but you're charging like $200 more than what these are going for sealed on ebay haha. Should be $900-1000 shipped here tops especially for a nerfed card.

Edit: should probably just list this in scalper's paradise and pay Kyle his cut.
Actually it's 1200 on ebay as of right now. Last time I checked it was higher than that. I will lower it a bit though. You're listing 900 which is damn near msrp with tax. I paid over 800$ for the card. Even with the price I had listed I wasn't getting much of a profit when you factor in shipping and fee's.

On second thought, I'm just going to sell it somewhere else. This community is a bit ridiculous with the gpu police force. Especially considering I've been a member here for over a decade.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back