FS: EK-VGA Supremacy GPU Blocks, FC-2 fan controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ali Man

[H]ard|Gawd
Info: Everything mentioned in this listing was last used in fall of 2017 with the exception of BNIB products (D5 Pumps and Corsair A70). I'll do my best to wipe the dust off before shipping it out. My prices are already quite reasonable but I don't mind giving volume discounts.

Product 6: Lampton FC-2 Fan Controller (5 out of 6 dials should be working, molex connectors a little loose)
Product 7: EK-VGA Supremacy GPU Blocks (x5, 2 acrylic, 3 acetal), comes with hardware to mount onto the GPU. (Blocks need cleaning before usage)

Prices:

Product 6:
15 shipped
Product 7: 20 shipped each or 3 for $45 shipped.

Pics:

Product 6
20210720_102220.jpg
20210720_102450.jpg

Product 7:
20210726_074217.jpg

Shipping method: USPS Priority mail or UPS (for large sized items) usually with a day or two (if Sunday) of receiving payment.
Payment method: Paypal or BTC.

Heat: https://www.heatware.com/u/81341/to

Last edited:
First product sold. added XSPC 240 rad with the 360 for the same price.

Both rads sold as well. And added the King of all watercooling rads. This rad is equal to x3 420 rads. It cooled x3 GTX 1080 Ti's and then some. I can include the quick disconnect fittings if anyone would like.

GT 710 added, would ship bare card in a USPS small flax rate box. Most items if bought before 12pm would be shipped the same day.

The 1600W PSU and big boy rad have been sold!

Added a unique EVGA 750W G2L PSU that still has warranty and has LED backlight through the modular connectors.

Deal this weekend: Get the 1050 ti at price and I'll include the Corsair A70 for free!

Added Lamptron FC-2 Fan controller and Arctic Cooling Twin Turbo III GPU Cooler.

Just have to say this is one of the strangest ways to list FS items and their prices. :) So I'll give you a free product# 69

Product 69: Bump

Thanks, haven't seen you in a bit^

Updated product 2 with the actual product title name.

Added more pictures to product 3 and it now includes Noctua NA-FC1, since this particular pump is PWM controlled.

With the purchase of Product 2, I will throw in a Free EVGA Powerlink.

Sold the D5 top and 2x Acetal blocks, just a few blocks and fan controller remaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back