FS: E6600 retail (rock solid at 3.6GHz or air) - $175, P5B w/ all the goodies - $85

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dew itt right

2[H]4U
HEAT since '05 ~~~ DeW itt right ~~~ 81-0-0
EBAY since '04 ~~~ BDeWitt82~~~ 160-0-0

The product descriptions pretty much tell it all. All prices include shipping either via USPS Priority or Fedex (whichever's cheaper) and include tracking/delivery confirmation. Everything's guaranteed against DOA and I'll only sell/ship to the continental US. Just incase the forum goes down again you may wish to email me at [email protected] but please make sure you bump the thread and let me know you emailed as I'll be checking the thread more frequently than the email.

Will trade for 3/8" ID CPU (s775) waterblock, chipset waterblock, or PC Ice non-conductive coolant.

Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 CPU (retail) -- TRADED to fallencow
($224 at Newegg)
**Runs prime stable at 3.6GHz on air. Screenshot and pic are below. Purchased by myself new (retail) from Newegg less than three months ago and carries 3-year manufacturer warranty. Comes with stock HSF.

ASUS P5B P965 Express Motherboard -- SOLD to Quino
($121 at Newegg)
**Easy overclocker! Purchased by myself new (retail) from Newegg less than two months ago and carries a 1-year manufacturer warranty. All original accessories including box are included.

E6600_3-60MHz.JPG

IHS.JPG

Bump for you, but just so you know I sold my old E6600 Retail a few weeks back for around $155 shipped. People are cheap on here. GL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back