FS: Digital Camera, Laptop, Router, PIII, MBs and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShepsCrook

[H]F Junkie
Here's the new list. Pictures may be a little big.

2GB of Infineon 512MB DDR266 CL2 Ram $300 (shipped) Prefer cash but read trade list for options. Cheapest price on this ram on Froogle is $109 per 512MB.

Kodak DC-290: $170 (Shipped) Great camera, Great Price, Must go! Offer Offer Offer.
2.1-3.2MP Digital Camera
Great camera; Comes with battery charger (batteries are long dead but charger works great with others), USB cable to camera, 128MB CF Card (May throw in a 256MB CF card to sweeten the deal). But here's the kicker part anyways: I spent some time finding all of these pieces for this camera because they aren't readily available but; a Lens Adapter for this camera, The Kodak Telephoto Lens, The Kodak Wide Angle Lens, as well as both Kodak Micro Lenses, bags for all of the lenses (except for micros which I store safely. No scratches on any of the lenses, camera works GREAT! Uses 4 AA batteries.

Specs on lenses:
KODAK 37 mm Close-Up Lenses (Micro lenses) The +7 and +10 diopters in this set can be used individually or combined to give you a +17 lens.
KODAK RETINAR 37 mm Wide-Angle Lens Take in nearly twice the field of view compared to your standard camera lens at its widest setting.
KODAK RETINAR 37 mm Telephoto Lens

These lenses also work with these model Kodak Cameras
* DX3900
* DC5000 (series)
* DC290
* DX3600
* DC3400
* DC280
* DX4900
* DC265
* DC260
* DC240
* DC210
* DC120
http://www.ti-x.com/sales/dc290lenses.jpg

AMD K6-2 550mhz + PC-Chips 585LMR motherboard (Onboard Sound, Lan, 8mb Video) Great stable board, Great processor ($25 shipped)

PIII 500mhz 100FSB Slot 1 w/heatsink (Fanless) for $15 shipped.

Saving Private Ryan - Widescreen Special Limited Edition, Never been opened ($8 shipped)

<<<<<<<TRADE LIST>>>>>>>>
Prices are negotiable:
I will also take trades of; Ati Radeon 9800 Pro 128MB - XT (preferably non o/ced), AMD64, Or maybe you have something I ould use but don't know it. 512MB sticks of good PC3200 ram. Offer and we'll see.
<<<<<<<<<END TRADE LIST>>>>>>>>

<<<<<SOLD LIST>>>>>
Compaq Presario 1245 Laptop: (Sold to Alexmack at $170)
Ti-83 Plus (Sold)
Partition Magic 8.0 OEM (SOLD)
<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>
Athlon XP 2400 (SOLD)

Late night bump. Still taking offers on the laptop too (buyer hasn't confirmed purchase yet), updated price list.

nice camera...but I woudlnt take advantage of all the extra lenses, so its probably smarter I pass on it...

bump

They are pretty nice. The lenses are great for macro shots. I haven't played around with the wide or telephoto all that much. But they work great.

What are the specs on the PIII? Cache, Stepping, FSB (i assume 100)?

Sorry it took so long to post back, my router died on me and I just picked a new one up this morning.

Well it is 100FSB with 512k cache.

The stepping is as far as I an tell: C918A064
Not sure. Never cheched on a PIII

NEW Price adjustments!

First person to PM me for laptop at $160 gets it shipped!

First person to PM me for the Digital Camera at $160 gets it shipped!

Or best offer!

Blowing everything out to finish up buying AMD64 bit parts!

LAPTOP Pending Sale to Alexmack for $160 shipped.

Camera and other items still on sale. PM me offers and I'll get back to you ASAP.
Big blow out AMD64 sale!

Hell, I get paid friday. i'd take the camera if it is still available.

Adjusted price added processor, eliminated extras, cleaned up and sales sales sales.

Alright. This is the bump where I just want to sell this stuff off. Give me some offers here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back