FS: Denon 3910 Source + Denon 785 AVR

Ooztuncer

Gawd
Denon 3910 DVD player: I decided to pursue the HD DVD route and, in pain, I am putting my denon 3910 up for sale. Even tough our relation was a short one (3 months - I am the 2nd owner) I loved her so much. It is not only a great DVD player but also a great companion for my headphone rigs. It is black and have no plastic surgeries performed on it (no clock modding or whatsoever). Minimum scratches and performs top notch - comes in its original box with manual and remote control. I am willing to include a SACD for free (journey best of album). MSRP of $1,499 in January 2005 & here is one of many reviews! >>>> $500 >>> SOLD

Denon 785s/1905 7.1 AV receiver: Silver in color. Great little! (19 pounds) gem which is capable of Dolby 5.1 and DTS, Dolby Prologic IIx, Component video, coax and 2 optical input, optical output.It really offers best-bang-for-the-buck - comes without the original box but with manual and remote control. MSRP of $499 in August 2005. Here is a review from the same source above. >>>> $200 shipped

On Audiogon scale (for both units): functionality 10/10, cosmetics: 8/10 (conservative)

PS: I am sorry for the pics. My wife is in a business trip overseas and took the camera with her. I used our webcam which caused washed out images and concave shaped equipment (strange). Click em to make it bigger.

I can accept NON-CC PAYPAL, USPS MONEY ORDER or GOOGLE CHECKOUT (cc or non-cc without any fees).

Ebay
Heat
Head-fi

ND40 I might be interested in a trade option - please pm me what you have in your mind.

Before going further let me describe my favorite scene from office space which is on the telly right now - samir & michael is beating the hell out of that fax machine, then they get wasted, then we see jennifer anniston's legs - what else a working man in corporate US can want...

Well, come back to reality.My system was denon 3910 > ack interconnects > darkvoice 336i (bad boy + bendix 6080wb) > senn hd 650 OR denon 3910 > bada ph12 (eh + 2x ken rad 231 black glass) > sony sa5k... 2 kick ass systems which I am completely happy - unfortunately need to part out :(

Bump...

thanks & another bump.

I am really curious this time if I can sell my equipment in these pages...

Back