FS: Dell UltraSharp 3007WFP-HC 30" Widescreen LCD Monitor DFW area

Status
Not open for further replies.

havuk88

Limp Gawd
IMG_1891-Copy.jpg

I have a Dell 3007 WFP3007-HC 30" monoitor in MINT cindition, looks and works like brand new. Was purchased new from Dell about a year ago. No dead pixels, scratches, or blemishes anywhere.

includes the soundbar, DVI cable, and power cord, unfortunately i no longer have the original packaging.

Prefer local sale in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area.

Asking $650.00 local and around $725 shipped doubleboxed/insured
ships to the lower 48 only.

EDIT: under warranty through 5/20/2013

EDIT 2: I BOUGHT THIS FROM CRAIGSLIST in Jan/2012. I never transferred the warranty from the original owner , the warranty transfer is still available to anyone that buys it from me. ***
heat: havuk
ebay: john1quinn

Last edited:
This has 3 year warranty correct, so 2 years roughly left on the warranty? Can you confirm this please? Very interested thanks.

This has 3 year warranty correct, so 2 years roughly left on the warranty? Can you confirm this please? Very interested thanks.

i just checked dell's site and it says the warranty is good until 5/20/2013 and includes overnight parts service. thanks for the interest!

Just replying to keep track of it, I'm interested in picking up a couple 3007WFP-HC's.. and finding one with warranty is always a plus.

You ever travel near Huntsville/Houston?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back