FS: CPU, RAM, Mobo, PSU Bundles

AtomicMoose said:
Thanks to all that bought the UPSs...what fantastic deals! :cool:

On to the next sales.

On the block today are (3) CPU,RAM, Mobo, PSU bundles.

The bundles include:

P4 1.8GHz CPU/256KB L2 Cache
256MB PC133 SDRAM
HP P5750-60101 P48-MX mobo/Intel 845 chipset with onboard audio and 10/100 ethernet
250W LiteON PSU

Shipped to your door for $75!

I may have video cards for these too, but I have to check.
Alright, I'll take one. PM me in the morning and we can work out payment. What kind of video cards?

ps. i just dinged 1024 posts. :)

dekard said:
Alright, I'll take one. PM me in the morning and we can work out payment. What kind of video cards?

ps. i just dinged 1024 posts. :)
The video cards would just be generic 32MB AGP cards....

You have PM

2 more bundles gone to Dekard and a "special" bundle.

One left (for now) and I think it is going to Wicked Bass....still waiting to hear from him. :)

AtomicMoose said:
2 more bundles gone to Dekard and a "special" bundle.

One left (for now) and I think it is going to Wicked Bass....still waiting to hear from him. :)
otherwise i may buy that last one from you too.. got a friend with a busted pc..

dekard said:
otherwise i may buy that last one from you too.. got a friend with a busted pc..
The last unit is pending to Wicked_Bass.

I may have some more...I just have to check and see what parts are left. I was only selling these four bundles, because I knew they were complete. Let me see what I have.
:)

AtomicMoose said:
The last unit is pending to Wicked_Bass.

I may have some more...I just have to check and see what parts are left. I was only selling these four bundles, because I knew they were complete. Let me see what I have.
I need a decent gaming ready cpu\mobo that will handle ddr ram. Then we've got something else to talk about.

dekard said:
I need a decent gaming ready cpu\mobo that will handle ddr ram. Then we've got something else to talk about.
I might be able to meet those specs...I'll let you know.

Find a decent way to ship that UPS yet?

come Sept 1, I'll actually have a place to put it (read: new house)

Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

OSUguy98 said:
Find a decent way to ship that UPS yet?

come Sept 1, I'll actually have a place to put it (read: new house)

I am scared....did you see what happened to Spectre's?

I am actually waiting on a box I ordered for you...hoping it will work. :)

Yup, he sent me the pics.... scary scary......

a box you ordered? what kind of box?

OSUguy98 said:
Yup, he sent me the pics.... scary scary......

a box you ordered? what kind of box?

Double wall corragated. I hope it fits. :)

ooooo... SWMBO will like that box then.... I can hear the "I can put _____ in there.... or ______ ..... or ______" now...... This is the same woman who yelled at me for not bringing home 3 paper boxes (10 reams of 500sheets) because one of the guys here needed them to help move to a new house......

Take your time shipping it, I'm not in a hurry.... I can't use it until I get in my house... and that'll be Sept. 1, or thereabouts..... and even then, I have to rewire 2/3 of the house in order to plug any PC in... Thankfully, the basement is completely unfinished, and I can run wires until my heart's content (and my wallet is empty)..... So, after the electrical gets fixed, I'll move on to the cable, telephone and network :D At least, that's the "Grand Plan"

Good luck with it guys! If you can reinforce the corners with 1x1 that may help as well.

OSUguy98 said:
ooooo... SWMBO will like that box then.... I can hear the "I can put _____ in there.... or ______ ..... or ______" now...... This is the same woman who yelled at me for not bringing home 3 paper boxes (10 reams of 500sheets) because one of the guys here needed them to help move to a new house......

Take your time shipping it, I'm not in a hurry.... I can't use it until I get in my house... and that'll be Sept. 1, or thereabouts..... and even then, I have to rewire 2/3 of the house in order to plug any PC in... Thankfully, the basement is completely unfinished, and I can run wires until my heart's content (and my wallet is empty)..... So, after the electrical gets fixed, I'll move on to the cable, telephone and network :D At least, that's the "Grand Plan"
OK, just know that I have not forgotten about you.

Next up on the block is two socket 478 Pentium 4 CPU's.

First is a 1.8GHz/400MHz FSB
Stepping is SL5VJ
$25+$8 shipping

Second is a 2.4GHz/533MHz FSB
Stepping is SL6RZ
$45+$8 shipping

Back