FS: CPU, RAM, Mobo, PSU Bundles

AtomicMoose

[H]F Junkie
Alright kids, I have a used APC 3000 4U rack mountable Smart UPS that I am unloading. This is complete with batteries. I am pretty sure it has the 3 prong half twist plug on it. I have to double check that.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v711/atomicmoose/eBay_Pics/DSC02959.jpg[IMG]

First one with with $50 +shipping in their hand gets it. If you know what these go for, you know this is a fantastic deal. :cool: It's all about giving back.

[URL=http://www.hardfolding.com?go=36&id=36&type=26][IMG]http://www.hardfolding.com/utag1.php/mem/36/26[/URL]

definately interested..... how many plugs does it have?

Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

Shipping is gonna be at least $50 kids, more if you live out west...I know because I'm interested :D

As far as shipping goes, I can remove the batteries and ship in two packages. This should lessen the shipping burden a bit. Batteries are about 40lbs.

Shipping zip is 08021 if you want to check it out.

DO NOT SHIP it UPS no matter who gets it. They will destroy it. I had a 2200 beat up by them and they refused the insurance. They managed to drop it from high enought to flatten the handle to the side of the unit and the rackmount was sheared.

Thirdsies if standard.

Never had a problem with UPS, and believe me I see more stuff go UPS than you could ever dream of.

I hate UPS. I try to avoid them as much as possible. FedEx will cost likee $10 more, and totally worth every penny.

Spectre said:
It is sitting on one of it's rackmounts and the picture is turned 90 degrees. :p

Or, Moose is hanging from the ceiling and the world is turned 90 degrees.

This one looks to be going to OSU...I have some more coming down the pike. Hang tight. :)

Standard plug?

If so definately could use one to pipe power into the closet where the crappers I got from work are going.

Count me in for the next one. I got a server rack just begging for it.

Spectre said:
Standard plug?

If so definately could use one to pipe power into the closet where the crappers I got from work are going.
It has the round 3 prong locking twist plugs.

NEMA L5-30P is the official standard.

AtomicMoose said:
It has the round 3 prong locking twist plugs.

NEMA L5-30P is the official standard.

Yeah I was hoping it was NEMA 5-15R.

My old man's place can take one though. Time to call.

Any issue with cutting the cord and splicing an extention cord end on it?

ICE_9 said:
Any issue with cutting the cord and splicing an extention cord end on it?
Never tried it....at your own risk, of course.
:)

They do sell adapters if I remember correctly.

Wonder how hard the power on cycle on is? Cut cord, plug into 15/20 circuit and pop goes the breaker.

I've got a few back plate's for these not is use (for tower models, I think they are the same)

Nice price.

AtomicMoose said:
Only for the [H]orde.
:D

Ship these under UPS account, odds are will save a few bucks. If you don't have one, could do thrid party billing under my account maybe. Ship under account, charge your CC etc.

marty9876 said:
Ship these under UPS account, odds are will save a few bucks. If you don't have one, could do thrid party billing under my account maybe. Ship under account, charge your CC etc.
We have an account...the discount is not that great on something this heavy. I'll just do it the old fashion way and keep this separate from work crap.

AtomicMoose said:
We have an account...the discount is not that great on something this heavy. I'll just do it the old fashion way and keep this separate from work crap.

I have an online aco!!!! for work, login in do this that.... add shipping options then billing and you can bill a personal credit card.

USPS might actually be the cheapest thou.

marty9876 said:
I have an online aco!!!! for work, login in do this that.... add shipping options then billing and you can bill a personal credit card.

USPS might actually be the cheapest thou.
I can do whatever the buyer is most comfortable with.
:)

Spectre said:
Yes they do and they work so long as it the current is below 15 amps.

Can you send a link on the adapter? I couldn't find a good pic of one. I think I will also call the builder and see what wiring they used on the house. I am guessing they used the 15A el cheapo stuff. :(

ICE_9 said:
Can you send a link on the adapter? I couldn't find a good pic of one. I think I will also call the builder and see what wiring they used on the house. I am guessing they used the 15A el cheapo stuff. :(

I don't have a pic on hand but my catalog lists Marinco 83A NEMA 5-15P to NEMA L5-30R

Marinco SWD is the manufacturer.

Thanks to all that bought the UPSs...what fantastic deals! :cool:

On to the next sales.

On the block today are (4) CPU,RAM, Mobo, PSU bundles.

The bundles include:

P4 1.8GHz CPU/256KB L2 Cache
256MB PC133 SDRAM
HP P5750-60101 P48-MX mobo/Intel 845 chipset with onboard audio and 10/100 ethernet
250W LiteON PSU

Shipped to your door for $75!

I may have video cards for these too, but I have to check.

Back