and really crisp pictures I never really got into filming like i wanted it and
it's just been sleeping here for a while so i'm gonna let it go :(
perfect working condition, not a scratch, scuff or mark anywhere
Comes with all original accessories including the 18-55mm EF-S lens
and an additional 55-250mm EF-S lens that i bought separately

It has 1216 shutter counts
I don't know how much that really is
I probably took almost all of them with the standard lens
I only shot a couple of videos with the zoom lens.
so that one is mostly unused.

I lowered the price even more to $550! I've been told that's a good deal,
I'm not gonna lower it anymore, If it doesn't sell i might just keep it! what the hell..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I only take PayPal and this will include Free Shipping!

SOLD

Last edited:
I have the T2i and T3i. The T2i is nearly 2 years old. You can find the body only on eBay, new for around $550. The 18-55 lens is extremely common as it's a giveaway. Normally they are $75 - $90 there abouts unused. The 55-250 EF-S is worth around $125 used give or take 5 - 10 dollars.

Personally, if this was around $595 for everything, he would sell it quickly. At $650, you're just better off buying new and avoiding the 55-250 lens.

That 55-250 lens cannot be used for indoor spots. it's only really use is up to about 30 - 35 meters, outdoor youth sport activities or the like. So it's something you could live without, putting the $648 he is asking into a new T2i body and new 18-55 lens would be beyond smart.

I'd love to have a second setup, but don't have the extra cash right now due to the holidays. Nice price, though, and good luck!

I have the T2i and T3i. The T2i is nearly 2 years old. You can find the body only on eBay, new for around $550. The 18-55 lens is extremely common as it's a giveaway. Normally they are $75 - $90 there abouts unused. The 55-250 EF-S is worth around $125 used give or take 5 - 10 dollars.

Personally, if this was around $595 for everything, he would sell it quickly. At $650, you're just better off buying new and avoiding the 55-250 lens.

That 55-250 lens cannot be used for indoor spots. it's only really use is up to about 30 - 35 meters, outdoor youth sport activities or the like. So it's something you could live without, putting the $648 he is asking into a new T2i body and new 18-55 lens would be beyond smart.

That's your opinion. I find the 55-250 extremely useful. You could have said this to him in a pm, no need to thread crap. At $595 for everything shipped this is a great deal though so it should sell quickly. I paid nearly $900 for pretty much this same combo a year ago and that was considered a great deal at the time.

I'm still rocking my T1i, if I didn't have that i'd be all over this. I got a SWEET deal though on my T1i a bit back at Adorama so I'm happy with it. If you'd sell the 55-250 CHEAP separate, let me know.

I'm still rocking my T1i, if I didn't have that i'd be all over this. I got a SWEET deal though on my T1i a bit back at Adorama so I'm happy with it. If you'd sell the 55-250 CHEAP separate, let me know.

I'll trying to sell together, but if someone just wants the normal kit without the 55-250, We can make that work.

i've been waiting on a good price for the 55-250 or maybe even a 100-300

Did you post it up on POTN by chance? I sold mine on there recently... Good price for someone wanting a starter kit w/ a longer lens.

I just googled that forum. Yeah i might try my luck there if i don't get a bite soon.
Thanks for the info!

Urgh.... I've been wanting to upgrade from my Xsi for a while now...

Bump for an awesome price and awesome camera.

You got a PM.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back