Status
Not open for further replies.

adg1034

Limp Gawd
You guys know the way this works.

Heat is under adg1034: 6-0-0
PayPal is preferred
Contact me via PM or email if you have any questions: guytona at gmail dot com

I recently upgraded to an 8800GT, so I've now got an extra card on my hands. It's built by ATI, I've never had any problems with it whatsoever, and though I've kept it at stock speeds, I did try some conservative overclocking, and I reached stable speeds of 600/698 (GPU/memory clock).

To put things in perspective, I got Bioshock framerates of ~30FPS on this at 1920x1080 with pretty much everything turned on (and this was even before I overclocked my E6400).

Bioshock, Team Fortress 2, Supreme Commander, Company of Heroes- this card's been able to handle just about everything I threw at it, with the exception of Crysis, which ran great at 1280x1024, but I understand that it's not quite the same.

I'm looking for $80 shipped, but note that it will not come with an HDTV-out cable (the breakout box that allows you to display via component cables), since the person I bought this from originally sent along a breakout box that was designed for a different card, so it was pin-incompatible with mine. I can throw in a couple of VGA->DVI adapters, though, if you need them.

Price is negotiable, shipping is included, so make me an offer.

Note: I am open to the idea of trading this, but I have something specific in mind. If anyone has an X-Fi that is not the XtremeAudio, and preferably not the XtremeMusic, I'd consider trading for that, but not much else.

Happy buying!

35laj9d.jpg

EDIT: One other thing I'll include with the card- a Molex to 6-pin PCIe power adapter cable. A lot of power supplies don't have this connector on them, and this card won't run without additional power, which this provides. All you need is one Molex connector and you're golden.

I have the X-fi Platinum with card, I/O drive, remote. LMK if that interests you.

Bump. Any takers for anything even close to the listed price? I don't plan on selling this for $60, people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back