Supreme [H]ardness
References
93+ on Heatware
609+ on Ebay
5 + on OCN Don't have the Rep count to make FS Threads:rolleyes:

Payment
Paypal

Terms of Sale
All items are still in working order as one would expect them to be. Some items are still sealed and unused. Item pricing includes shipping.

Considering everything is either brand new and unused, pulled when it was working for a change or upgrade, or is currently in use everything is as is. I'm not a retail store or company and can't warranty items that are improperly installed or managed. Any issues that are known are listed.

Heat will not be left until I receive heat. I've had too many people never leave heat while I have. Just have the common courtesy to do the right thing and it will be done in return.

Now onto the good stuff.

For Sale

ASUS RT-AC68U AC1900 wifi routerFresh RMA replacement. Remaining warranty until 4-12-17. I've moved onto bigger and better things so this RMA replacement needs a new home. Will ship in the rma internal packaging and have the external retail box for my previous router. The serial on the outside of the retail box will not match the rma refurb replacement Asus sent me. SOLD

TP-Link Archer C8 AC1750 wifi router Only 7 days use. I ordered this to hold me over while Asus had the above router in for RMA. It arrived on 2-18-16 but wasn't opened and installed until 2-19-16. So there is only a weeks worth of use on it. I've moved onto bigger and better things so this needs a new home. I can return it for a full refund but I figured I would toss it up for you guys to grab first. $90 shipped Retails for $109.99
Hv72q4L.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, I'm a little surprise that no one seems interested in these!!! scgt1 is an amazing seller and an awesome person!

I tried selling a high end router and finally just gave up. I wish ya luck my friend and hope ya get em sold one way or the other. ;)

Thanks Stinger your just buttering me up for the next ebay item. LOL
These are going to fleabay in the morning.

Finally got Asus to adjust the warranty on the refurb unit they sent me that was showing 90 days warranty. The warranty on the RT-AC68U ends on 4-12-17

ttt Added the warranty proof from Asus chat on the remaining warranty term for the Asus RT-AC68U

Last edited:
I'm interested but still shopping around. Just thought i'd share my nibble... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back