- Joined
- Feb 1, 2005
- Messages
- 31,345
For sale: AM4 Combo - SOLD
Motherboard: Gigabyte B450 Aorus M
CPU - Ryzen 5 3600
RAM - 16GB Crucial Ballistix RGB (Black) DDR4 3200 C16 (2x8GB)
Motherboard and CPU have original boxes (CPU cooler included). RAM will be shipped in motherboard. Motherboard will come with as many accessories as I can find. M.2 heatsink, I/O shield, and backplate/mouting bracket for HSF are all included.
Add a 1TB Samsung 960 Evo M.2 SSD for $30
Add an old school Radeon HD 5770 for a basic GPU output for $10
Add a Netgear A7000 USB 3.0 wifi adapter for $20
Take everything for $159 shipped!
Heatware - kirbyrj - 439-0-0
Paypal F&F - kirbyrj@hotmail.com
Motherboard: Gigabyte B450 Aorus M
CPU - Ryzen 5 3600
RAM - 16GB Crucial Ballistix RGB (Black) DDR4 3200 C16 (2x8GB)
Motherboard and CPU have original boxes (CPU cooler included). RAM will be shipped in motherboard. Motherboard will come with as many accessories as I can find. M.2 heatsink, I/O shield, and backplate/mouting bracket for HSF are all included.
Add a 1TB Samsung 960 Evo M.2 SSD for $30
Add an old school Radeon HD 5770 for a basic GPU output for $10
Add a Netgear A7000 USB 3.0 wifi adapter for $20
Take everything for $159 shipped!
Heatware - kirbyrj - 439-0-0
Paypal F&F - kirbyrj@hotmail.com
Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.