FS: ALL DONE

Status
Not open for further replies.

windianrecords

Limp Gawd
SUMMARY
Hey everyone, I've got some GPUs packed up and ready to go. I spent quite a bit of time coming up with fair pricing, based on other successful sellers here on [H], and way below the eBay market rate for these cards now (which, just, wow...).

PAYMENT
All prices include shipping to the continental US (will not ship outside US), but are PayPal "Friends & Family" or Venmo rates - if you want to do PayPal "Goods and Services", that's fine, but you must cover that 3.5%+$.10 charge. You must also, as mentioned lower, have the mailing address registered to your PayPal account - if doing Goods and Services I will invoice you directly and the shipping address must match and be in country and valid.

My heatware is here, my historical ebay sales are here, and note that I've shipped and sold over 2,000 vinyl records in the last decade with 0 issues from customers around packaging, etc (and those people are picky!). For now, you must show/provide heatware/ meet all listed FS/FT rules in Kyle's FS/FT post.

Not open to trades at this time.

EVGA GTX 980 Ti FTW GAMING ACX 2.0 [EVGA Details] - $200 Shipped US PAID FOR | SOLD
Ships in original box, clamshell, near mint condition. It's main use over the last two years was living in an eGPU and being used (very) sparingly for password cracking in a lab environment.

980_TI-live.jpg

980_TI-in-box.jpg

EVGA 1070 TI FTW ULTRA SILENT GAMING ACX 3.0 (2.5 SLOT) [EVGA Details] - $420 Shipped US PAID FOR | SOLD
Ships in an MSI RTX 2080 Ventus Box, foam padded. This card was my daughters so it saw a lot of Minecraft and not much else. She started moving into Valorant and other games so I was able to get her an RTX 2080 last year, which is the box this will come to you in. Note: This is important, it's a 2.5 SLOT CARD! Don't buy this if it won't fit, I will not be accepting returns for missing this fact.

1070_TI-live copy.jpg

1070_TI-ports-medium.jpg

1070_TI-top-medium.jpg

EVGA 1080 Ti FTW3 GAMING [EVGA Details] - $625 Shipped US SOLD
It's my baby, I loved her. Actually didn't game very often with this card, and, I guess I should say this about all these cards, none of them were ever mined, overclocked, or anything like that. Never needed to on 1440P! This will ship in an Asus RTX 3070 box because, yes, I was one of the five people to ever win a Newegg Shuffle and get a card. I do have the original box but not the clamshell, so I will include that as well if you want it (let me know).

1080_TI-live copy.jpg

1080_TI-top.jpg
1080_TI-ports-medium.jpg

Please feel free to reach out with any questions, and excuse my messy mastering desk. I'm not on 24/7 but I will tell you I'm off tomorrow and Monday so can ship as soon as we agree on payment type (Paypal F&F, Paypal Goods (you cover fee), or Venmo) and shipping address (must be Paypal address if that's what you use!). Shipping will be UPS and is ~$30 for all of these cards Insured, so if you're really desperate for quicker shipping, you can cover that as well when we speak.

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back