FS: Acer Iconia A500 16GB + accessories!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enectic

Limp Gawd
First of all my credentials. This is my Heatware (50 - 0 - 0), located here. This is my eBay ID (15 - 0 - 0) located here.

Selling my Acer Iconia A500, not looking to trade at this time. Device is in immaculate condition, has no scratches, and has never been dropped. Device has had a Skinomi full body protector on it since the day I took it out of the plastic. I am the original owner (bought from MacMall) and have owned the tablet for only a couple of months. All original packaging, packing materials, and accessories (charger, charger cable, etc.) are included. In addition to this I will also include a ROOcase neoprene sleeve and a micro HDMI cable (tested and works flawlessly with the tablet). Tablet is running latest update from Acer and has never been rooted. There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with this tablet. Kind of got sucked into the tablet craze and after owning it for a couple of months I've realized I hardly use it. Between my laptop, desktop, and phone, this thing gets very little use.

Here is a picture of the tablet and all included items.

IMG_20110812_003417.jpg

Price is $320 shipped VIA PayPal or Amazon Payments.

Any questions, concerns, and/or offers feel free to PM me!

Last edited:
Never been rooted? That's why you never use it...

Seriously, I stopped using my nook color about a month after I got it. Pulled it out a couple months ago, rooted to CM7, and I use it all the time now. So much more useful

Never been rooted? That's why you never use it...

Seriously, I stopped using my nook color about a month after I got it. Pulled it out a couple months ago, rooted to CM7, and I use it all the time now. So much more useful

I don't see any big reason to root this though. Both of my phones are rooted with CM7 to remove bloatware and increase performance on their lower performance processors. Android 3.1 is already a fairly good OS by itself and the dual core Tegra 2 is plenty fast enough. Overall unlike on devices such as the Nook and G-Tablet (where rooting provides a HUGE benefit), there's not that big of an incentive to root this device. This device is extremely easy to root using Gingerbreak though.

Gifted payments are a no-no.

Sorry, I've been dealing at XDA forums for the past couple of months and forgot. Post has been edited.

Last edited:
I got my sixaxis controller synced with my tablet, wooot emulators to the max!! love my Iconia!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back