FS: 9900k, ASUS Maximus XI, Corsair H150i, Corsair RM850x

Status
Not open for further replies.

trick_m0nkey

Staff member
For sale is the following:

* Intel 9900k CPU: Owned for 2 years, solid as a rock. Never overclocked. **$275**
* ASUS - ROG MAXIMUS XI HERO (WI-FI) (Socket LGA1151): Solid motherboard, no issues. **$150**
* Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB 360mm Liquid CPU Cooler CW-9060031-WW: Hosted only 9900k. Box is missing, only have the stuff for the LGA1151 installation. **$60**
* Corsair RMx Series 850W PSU: Powered my whole system behind UPC. Stable as rock. **$60**
* MB + Cooler + PSU Package deal: **$200**

I've recently made the jump to Alder Lake and have done a complete rebuild of my system. Up for sale is the heart of my old system. Never overclocked, this system got me through 1 Quakecon and nearly 2 years of the pandemic. I've never really tested the limits of the 9900k, nor do I know the stepping. Unfortunitely, during a move I lost the box that had all my old boxes in it, so everything will be coming in the boxes of my new gear. This is mainly an issue for the cooler, as that means that you'll have to purchase a mounting system separately. I would prefer to sell this entire thing as a package.

I'm located in Austin, TX. If you are willing to meet me face to face for a cash only transaction, I am game, and will discount you ~10% off the total cost (rounded off since I don't want change) to account for having to not worry about shipping.

I'm willing to entertain reasonable offers.

Timestamp:

Timestamp of PSU:

Album:

Last edited:
CPU sold.

Dropped prices by a decent amount across the board. Get MB + PSU + Cooler for $200. $180 if you're in Austin, TX or want to meet me in Dallas next week when I come to visit for Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back