FS - 48 core 4P server, other stuff

Vaulter98c

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - October 2009
Yup, it's that time again, time to thin the herd over the summer months in anticipation for the winter upgrades. I almost hit my goal of 80 mil so now I'm ready to offload this 4P and jump back in later in the year when I'm a bit more finacially stable. I need the money quick so stuff is priced to sell, and I have a wedding I have to leave town for this Thursday so I'd like to get this stuff out before then If I can! Thanks!

Standard rules apply for any of my sales, I'm kinda in a hurry so I wont go into much detail here. Paypal is the choice mehtod, heat is 59 or 60, its in my sig, under forum name, I'm pretty familiar here so that should cover me lol

4P is SOLD!!
Anyways, First up is the 4P 48 Core 1.9Ghz Server I have.
Tyan 8812 Mobo OEM
4x AMD Opty 6168 OEM Retails
4x Dynatron A6 HS/F's (not as loud as you'd think lol)
8x Gskill 2x1 DDR3 1600 1.5v 9/24 kits (16 sticks / 16 Gigs total)
1x WD HDD, just something laying around, works fine
1x 1000w PSU, not the greatest brand (Tuniq) but has been rock solid for me, even on a much higher load rig
Plus all the extra cables you need for the PSU to mobo

Total Cost = over $4400 retail!!
Ebay Cost = (1800 for CPU's, 100 for RAM, 800 for mobo, + the rest) nearly $3000!!!

My For Sale Price = $1600 shipped to the lower 48!!

That's the entire combo, just assemble on your end and get to folding, changing the folding name is optional lol

OCZ PC2 5400 (4 4 4 12) 512 MB RAM (matched pair for 1GB)
4$ + actual shipping for the set

Samsung PC2 5300F (5 5 5 11) 1 GB RAM (matched set of 4 for 4 GB total)
m395t2953ez4-ce66 model , with silver heat shield.
SOLD!!

CORSAIR DOMINATOR 3GB (3 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Triple Channel Kit
SOLD!!

Intel P4 chips (2x)
One is 3.2 Ghz with 1MB Cache / 800
One is 3.0 Ghz with 2MB Cache / 800
SOLD!!

D-Link DES1024D 24port 10/100 Switch, Rackable (one has rails, one doesn't)
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817111015&Tpk=DES1024D
75$ each on Newegg, get em here for 28$ a piece shipped. First come first serve for the rails.

Optoma PK301 Pico Projector - 200$ shipped
http://www.amazon.com/Optoma-PK301-...RJ5Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1335256708&sr=8-1
Seriously, this little thing is bad ass. Sure it may not seem bright on paper but in a dark room from about 6-7 feet this thing can fill up a white board for some sweet 720p or 1080i gaming anywhere you go (about the size of a pack of smokes or cards). My buddy in Iraq had one and we used his all the time, He said he was going to sell it so I ordered mine but he kept his. This thing was never even taken out of the box in Iraq, and has been used maybe 6-8 hours tops in it's life. I also have some accessories to go with it that didn't come with the box'd product. Included in my kit is the following:
1x Pico Projector w/ zippered neo-prene like case & power brick
1x VGA adaptor cord
And extra I have...
1x Mini UltraPod camera stand (for the projector), about 4-5" long when all tucked up
1x 15' MiniHDMI to HDMI cable, just plug and play anything HDMI (xbox, PS3, etc etc)
1x Component Adaptor
1x Composite Adaptor
1x Headphone to speaker cord (3.5 to 3.5 thingy)

I have a bunch that didnt come with the kit, cost me over 400$ when I bought this, I just never used it and now that I'm home I have my theater projector... and I'm not on the road as much as well. Anyone that travels alot and wants to game large, this is your ticket item lol. Looking to get $200 shipped for the whole kit.

Gonna do a quick survey to see what else I have left from my last thread but I want this gone ASAP so I'm just listing this for now! This is going on the main FS/FT tomorrow at a higher price but I want to keep it on the team to help beat EVGA if I can lol

Thanks! ( and no I'm not leaving folding, just toning way back for the moment, I do this quite often lol)

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I will take the 4P 48 Core 1.9Ghz Server, if you don't mind selling it to an Overclockers.com folder.

6GB ram kit is sold, got one offer on the 4P but shoot me up in case it falls through! Thanks for the interest, I need to get this stuff sold so I can pay some unexpected bills quick!

yup, I need the money and I'm not too concerned about taking a bit of a loss if I keep this baby folding, it's a solid 350-450k ppd depending on the units it gets, and pulls like 450 or less.

4P is sold!

Any takers on the 24 port switches or the pico projector? it's 50% off what I paid for it right now!!

:eek::eek::eek: on the price of the 4P

And of course it's gone already.

Good luck selling things, good prices.

sold the P4's and the Server Ram, thanks guys, this is really helping me out!

Back