FS: 3x Western Digital Velociraptor 600GB 10k drives WD6000BLHX

So I picked up about 20 of these drives when Newegg was clearancing them out during Black Friday. Currently I have 15 of them running in my whitebox storage server and a Synology NAS and they work great. But outside of keeping a couple around as spares, I don't really have a need for 5 drives so I'm putting 3 of them up for sale.

These are refurbished drives that come with a 3 year warranty. They do NOT come with the Velociraptor heatsink so you'll need some sort of active cooling to keep them from overheating. I have mine in 4 in 1 bays that have fans on the back blowing air over them. Without the heatsink these are the same size as a 2.5" laptop hard drive, but are a bit taller than a standard 9.5mm drive.

These 3 drives have never even come out of the box since I got them in November so they're still in the packaging I received them in.

The only place to get these anymore is through ebay and individual sellers. I'm seeing them sell for $100+ plus shipping so I'm asking for $115 shipped per drive or $320 shipped for all 3.

mbGt4GI.png

Last edited:
They're refurbished from WD and don't come with the carrier. No idea why WD chose to remove it but they are covered by warranty.

Back