FS: 2x Gigabyte 560 Ti OC

Viper87227

Fully [H]
EDIT: both sold

Both cards are exactly the same, GIGABYTE GV-N560OC-1GI (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814125363) with a default clock of 900mhz on the core. One card was purchased new a little under a year ago (around last September I believe). The other was an RMA replacement from Gigabyte. Gigabyte does a 3-year warranty based off the MFG date of the serial number. I will verify but both cards should have around 1.5 years or so of warranty left. Since no registration is required or invoice is required for RMA, the warrant should be fully transferable.

One of the cards still has it's box, the other does not. The box will go to which ever card gets purchased first, and for the other I believe I have a Palit or an MSI 560 Ti box around somewhere to ship it in. Same goes for the documentation, I only have one set and it will go to the first card sold. I don't have any of the other accessories that came with them (though I do have a handful of the PCIE power adapters on hand, if you need one, please request it.)

I would like $140 shipped for the remaining card. Amazon payments only. I would possibly consider a 128GB SATA3 SSD, a 2x4GB kit of DDR3-1600, or a large HDD (2-3TB) as a partial trade. As a general rule, I don't do dibs. Everything is first come, first served.

JgGQ7.jpg

90-0-0 heatware

Last edited:
Back