Support Voltage: 2.5V
Bandwidth: 2.7GB/s
Organization: 32M x 64 -Bit
Special Features: Low Latency with Plug-n-Frag Auto-Configuration
Warranty: Lifetime

You can email me at saturn702 at cox.net

Here is a pic I took of the ram

corsair2.jpg

Consolidate Threads. Do not post multiple threads in FS/FT, Keep all you FS/FT threads in 1 thread, and keep all WTB/WTTF threads in 1 thread. When you make a new thread, include items from the old thread in it, there is no need to bump more then one FS/FT thread or WTB thread. Warnings will be sent, repeat offenders will have merged or deleted threads. Message a mod if you need a fs/ft title changed. You should only have 1 FS/FT and 1 WTB/WTTF thread active at any time.

No excessive bumping of your thread.
Excessive bumpage will not be tolerated. Bumps should be atleast 6 hours apart unless it is replying to someone else that posted in your thread. People that bump excessively will get locked threads, deleted posts, and bans will be made on those that bump excessively and often.
These are now in the rules, watch yourself or be relieved of your posting privileges.

thanks for the thread crap... try PMing me next time, and I do only have 1 fs/t thread up , everything else is sold.

quoting the rules is self enforcement and thats what every member should do, as long as your don't add in personal quotes it should be fine

Originally posted by Cold Dark Shadow
No excessive bumping of your thread.
Excessive bumpage will not be tolerated. Bumps should be atleast 6 hours apart unless it is replying to someone else that posted in your thread. People that bump excessively will get locked threads, deleted posts, and bans will be made on those that bump excessively and often.
These are now in the rules, watch yourself or be relieved of your posting privileges.

What's that saying ? Practice what You preach...

http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=743863

Originally posted by Cold Dark Shadow
quoting the rules is self enforcement and thats what every member should do, as long as your don't add in personal quotes it should be fine

I wonder how many of your posts are of these type...

Um.. bump!

it is pending sale right now, but not yet sold. Have 1 person that it is pending 2 and one person inline.

Back