FS: 22x Radeon RX 570s/580s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cecil

Supreme [H]ardness
Have a box of 22 RX 570s/580s, all 4GB MSI Armor or Gaming X models.
I have a local offer for all of them, but wanted to see if anyone here would be interested in swooping them all up first.

I'm already going to be spending 15-20 hours cleaning, repasting, testing, replacing fans if needed, etc and would prefer to sell them as a bundle.

I'm seeing individual ones going for stupid amounts of money currently ($500+) and not going to do that.
I'm thinking $5,000 for all of them (will lower if I run in to any problems with any of them). Anyway just wanted to put this out there before they go to a random person on Reddit that will probably end up scalping them individually.

Willing to travel within a few hours of Akron Ohio (44203 specifically). Could ship, but probably be really expensive.

10x MSI Armor 580 4GBs
8x MSI Armor 570 4GBs (1x has one fan with a couple broken blades, probably have a spare to fix it)
4x MSI Gaming X 570 4GBs
1x Asus Strix 470 4GB missing shroud, zip tied fans (probably keeping for a backup, but might sell too)

All sold to bustbang for $5000

Attachments

• MVIMG_20210402_194448.jpg
    MVIMG_20210402_194448.jpg
    496.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
If the bulk sell doesn't go through, I would be interested in a RX580!

GLWS

If you have any dead ones after you're done testing them all, I'd be interested.

Edit: That is, interested in the dead ones.

Last edited:
Bump - in Akron too - Would be interested in one of them (for an egpu for my mac) if you part any out.

another bump for not quite as close as akron (cle) but interested in a 580 for verifiable vidya game playing.

Priority going to offer for all of them. Still need a couple days (probably through the weekend) to test and clean all of them.
Updated with a picture and what models there are.

Only an 8 hour trip for me dang need more stimmy or more credit card

No one really asks anymore, but were these used for mining?

Yes, which is why I'm going through and refurbishing all of them and making sure they all score in benchmarks like they did new.

Have a box of 22 RX 570s/580s, all 4GB MSI Armor or Gaming X models.
I have a local offer for all of them, but wanted to see if anyone here would be interested in swooping them all up first.

I'm already going to be spending 15-20 hours cleaning, repasting, testing, replacing fans if needed, etc and would prefer to sell them as a bundle.

I'm seeing individual ones going for stupid amounts of money currently ($500+) and not going to do that.
I'm thinking $5,000 for all of them (will lower if I run in to any problems with any of them). Anyway just wanted to put this out there before they go to a random person on Reddit that will probably end up scalping them individually.

Willing to travel within a few hours of Akron Ohio (44203 specifically). Could ship, but probably be really expensive.

10x MSI Armor 580 4GBs
8x MSI Armor 570 4GBs (1x has one fan with a couple broken blades, probably have a spare to fix it)
4x MSI Gaming X 570 4GBs
1x Asus Strix 470 4GB missing shroud, zip tied fans (probably keeping for a backup, but might sell too)

I am in for 2 of the 580s or 570s when u sell individually. 180 each.

Well they weren't in a 22-way Crossfire ;)

That said, there's a lot of misconception about mining cards, and I'd buy mining ones over a "gaming only" card in a heartbeat if given the choice. A mining card like the ones being offered here have been run in a core-nonintensive, undervolted, steady state - about as ideal for electronics as it gets. A gaming card has been subjected to countless start/stop, heatup and cooldown cycles, with the core, VRAM, VRM's all full tilt during gaming sessions - far more wear and tear on the electronics and typical failure points.

Last edited:
Well they weren't in a 22-way Crossfire ;)

That said, there's a lot of misconception about mining cards, and I'd buy mining ones over a "gaming only" card in a heartbeat if given the choice. A mining card like the ones being offered here have been run in a core-nonintensive, undervolted, steady state - about as ideal for electronics as it gets. A gaming card has been subjected to countless start/stop, heatup and cooldown cycles, with the core, VRAM, VRM's all full tilt during gaming sessions - far more wear and tear on the electronics and typical failure points.
I agree with you here, the only caveat is fans wearing out faster on mining cards versus gaming cards that have auto stop feature when in an idle state. Miners are about efficiency, they make more money that way, so they cannot afford to replace cards all the time by redlining them 24/7.

I would be interested in a 580 or 570 armor if you sell individually. Shipping shouldn’t be too bad. USPS flat rate box and card packed in box well shouldn’t be more than $20 shipping to my area in Delaware from Akron.

Potentially interested in some of them, If you'll be open to singles or smaller lots (ie 5x)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back