FS: (2) BNIB Accelero Twin Turbo II GPU Coolers (fits GTX680)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rizen

[H]F Junkie
Hello fellow [H] members,

I am selling two brand new, in box Accelero Twin Turbo II GPU Coolers. I originally bought these for my GTX 680s but I am unlikely to get any more mhz out of mine regardless of the cooling, so I decided to just leave the stock coolers in place.

These coolers are three-slot and will keep your video card cooler while running more quietly than stock. For an example of results on GTX 680s, please see this thread: http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1682735&highlight=accelero+twin+turbo

Here is my heatware: http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=29320

I am asking $40 shipped (each) to anywhere in the continental US. I will ship to Alaska or Hawaii if you pay the additional shipping charge. Sorry Canadians, the last time I shipped there it was a huge hassle so no go :(

At this price I am not making any money, just want to send them to someone will make good use.

Pictures:

Thanks! Any questions please ask me.

You're doing yourself a disservice by not using these in place of the stock cooling on the GTX 680. Do you realize that your video card is downlocking at 70C and then throttling in the upper 70's? Even at max fan speed, your card will hit 73+C and sound LOUD. I have the Twin Turbo II on my GTX 680, never exceed 63C, and my card is quieter than the fans in my case. Oh, and my card is at +190/+440. Seriously, you should reconsider. You can still SLI with these in your case, also.

But, if you're stubborn and still want to sell these babies, your buyer can take advantage of what you would not. Just sayin'

You're doing yourself a disservice by not using these in place of the stock cooling on the GTX 680. Do you realize that your video card is downlocking at 70C and then throttling in the upper 70's? Even at max fan speed, your card will hit 73+C and sound LOUD. I have the Twin Turbo II on my GTX 680, never exceed 63C, and my card is quieter than the fans in my case. Oh, and my card is at +190/+440. Seriously, you should reconsider. You can still SLI with these in your case, also.

But, if you're stubborn and still want to sell these babies, your buyer can take advantage of what you would not. Just sayin'
My cards rarely go over 70*C with the fan profile I have, and even then they only drop ~13MHz when that happens. The noise isn't a problem as I game with headphones, I don't hear anything with them on. These are a great cooler, no doubt, I just don't think (to me) it is worth the effort to install them for marginal gains. But thank you for the bump :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back