FS: 1gb laptop memory sticks by samsung. 30 dollars each shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stupidfool

Gawd
3260763.jpg

THEY DON'T WORK LET THIS THREAD DIE.

Hrm;

Assuming I replace the 2 sticks of 2700 in my laptop, it should downclock, no?

Real interested if so.

Cr3at1ve said:
Hrm;

Assuming I replace the 2 sticks of 2700 in my laptop, it should downclock, no?

Real interested if so.

don't really know but if you replace the 2700's with 3200's shouldn't it be better :confused:

anyways all pm's replied.

bump to the top.

YGPM. (Need 4, possibly 8)

Can you provide any necessary documentation if Samsung wants 'em for the RMA for some reason? (I don't think they will, but just in case).

Anyone tried these in anything yet?

This price seems a little too good to be true (like 1/3 of the going rate for 1GB SO-DIMMs).

I'm real interested, but I too would like to hear from someone who's bought these already and tested them. ;)

I'm expecting these Saturday or Monday. I don't foresee any problems, Alex seems to be a honest, fair trader.

Will let you guys know how the RMA stuff works if that's necessary, but hopefully that will not be interested.

I bought 4 sticks.

I'll take two or possibly four if I hear good things from the previous buyers.

-Steve

if these work, i'm in for 2. the laptop uses ddr2700. would these work in it?

matrix563 said:
if these work, i'm in for 2. the laptop uses ddr2700. would these work in it?
Yep, they should downclock unless your laptop is very, very, picky. *cough*HP*cough*

would these work in a dell m170?

the crucial site has pc4200 ram come up though.

movax said:
Yep, they should downclock unless your laptop is very, very, picky. *cough*HP*cough*

i'm in the same boat... i need 2 and i own a compaq r3000. Soooo if they don't work i'm stuck with them.

ready to jump, just waiting for the first reports from buyers.
BUMP

Expecting mine (hopefully) tomorrow. I have an HP laptop, though, so I'm holding my breath.

Will be updating potential buyers tomorrow; though I will give props now to stupidfool. Quick replies, and quick shipping. A+ to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back