Fry's BF Ad

inglewood78

[H]ard|Gawd
Sorry this is the best I can come up with since this was a pdf from OC.net

If someone wants to host the pics or pdf, lmk.

frys-page-001.jpg

frys-page-002.jpg

frys-page-003.jpg

Wow 16GB for $30AR...why oh why am I on the wrong side of the country now? -_-

Probably the 5th BF ad I've read with no good graphics cards. Everything is just super low budget crap. Where are the higher cards?

Can you actually post a link to the PDF because that shit is hard to read....

I don't think I have seen one add with a deal on SSDs. I am just looking for a cheap ssd for my xbmc htpc rig. Oh well I guess I can sweep the BST ads for an old OCZ one.

Wow 16GB for $30AR...why oh why am I on the wrong side of the country now? -_-

Hella cheap but to save $40 and having to stand in line for at least 3 hours(pretty sure I'm way underestimating here) for something that might not be available when I run to the counter just isn't worth it...

:confused: Why wouldn't it be? It says closed on 11/24 and starts at 12AM.

nvm I didn't check to see that the 24th was thursday and thought midnight being 12am thursday morning. it also says see friday's ad for 6am door buster specials. so are they going to open at midnight then kick everyone out before 6am?

That 70" er deal sounds in farking sane... Am I wrong, or is that an epic deal... Any idea on the make, how many might be in store... etc...

Thanks for the upload!

I don't think I have seen one add with a deal on SSDs. I am just looking for a cheap ssd for my xbmc htpc rig. Oh well I guess I can sweep the BST ads for an old OCZ one.

If you have a MC near you they have some good deals on SSD's.

nvm I didn't check to see that the 24th was thursday and thought midnight being 12am thursday morning. it also says see friday's ad for 6am door buster specials. so are they going to open at midnight then kick everyone out before 6am?

I know the Fry's near me (Downer's Grove, IL) opens in the morning rather than midnight.

Lets see I need(want) an n-wireless router w/ gigabit ports, a sdhc card for a new camera, and a GPS unit that's cheap but has traffic... yeah not going to save a ton, and I really don't want to settle for products to save $20

I really wish there was a Fry's where I live (NYC). I hate the crowded lines at Bestbuy where only the first 10 people on line get the door busters. I'll just stay at home and sit it out online this year.

I'm thinking it's the Sharp AQUOS LC70LE632U due to the price and the specs. I don't think LG makes a 70", I believe Sharp is one of the few that makes sets that large outside of business purposed models.

frys by my house has 30+ people in line already and 2 tents. some guy even brought his dog

I went to BB on Tuesday afternoon just to look at the HDTVs and there were 3 tents set up already. It's effing pathetic.

IKR?

Anyways, that FX-6100 for $100 is really tempting. With my water cooling, I'm fairly confident I can get it up to 5+ ghz. Decisions decisions...

Don't see why it's "pathetic", its called a recession, some people really need those savings. I personally wouldn't do it myself, but i wouldn't insult people in a bad situation and trying to save money for the holidays.

You’re 100% correct because this behavior did not exist before the recession. At least I can I use this as an object lesson in teaching my son the value of money and hard work. I can already see the look of horror on his face when I recall the dark days of having to queue up a day early at major appliance chains in order to get a deep discount on a plasma TV and home theater in a box.

Don't see why it's "pathetic", its called a recession, some people really need those savings. I personally wouldn't do it myself, but i wouldn't insult people in a bad situation and trying to save money for the holidays.

I can understand the *need* for fridges/washer/dryer/stove. But let's be realistic here, more often than not, people camping out these days are getting things they *want*, like a larger Plasma/LCD, or 360/PS3.

I'd say it's likely that the campers see an opportunity for profit, simple as that. They tend to hoard as much as possible so that their waiting in line is not gonna be for nothing.

Hmm... put food on the table, or Xbox?

Back