Fry's BF Ad

Don't see why it's "pathetic", its called a recession, some people really need those savings. I personally wouldn't do it myself, but i wouldn't insult people in a bad situation and trying to save money for the holidays.

Depends how much you're saving. Even now, you could probably find some crappy job that would pay better than 100 bucks over 3 days (assuming that's what they save). Around here somebody started camping out over a week ago. I seriously doubt BBY has a deal that's worth that much time in a line.

Hmm... put food on the table, or Xbox?

If you have an Xbox, you don't need a table to put food one. you'll eat at your TV just as the All mighty Swanson intended it to be! At that point all you need is some cheap soft drinks and salty snacks to go with your Halo.

Could always just use the xbox to cook your food :D. I jest of course. I'm not saying they are borderline being out on the streets, but some could really use the savings because they may have enough to enjoy the holiday festivities but not enough to really splurge. Either way i don't see how other people waiting in line affects us. Insulting others as an eyesore doesn't seem very [H]core to me.

Does the supermarket have black friday sales?? :D

I remember last Thanksgiving, I could buy any size turkey at Safeway for $5 AFTER thanksgiving... needless to say I still hate turkey to this day. (24 pounder for just me and my wife)

I went to fry's to buy a new cd player for my car yesterday. I found a Kenwood and tried to price match it to best buy. They refused to sell me one saying if I wanted it I would have to come back on Black Friday because it was in the ad.

So I went to best buy and got it. Best Buy > Fry's. Sad:rolleyes:

This is NOT the Black Friday Ad for Fry's.

Fry's will be running two advertisements and this one is the "Thanksgiving Sale". The Black Friday advertisement will start at 6AM (ish) and will have another set of items.

Source? See Facebook.

Last edited:
Back